Not to be confused with Lin
After Lin's death, calling Eye for an Eye voodoo supplies (555-5966) unlocks Zombie Lin as a homie. She is then available as a badly decomposed zombie and drives to wherever The Protagonist is in a customized Reaper.
She tears off one of her own arms for use as a weapon.
Zombie Lin briefly pauses to eat the flesh of anyone lying dead on the street.
- The missing flesh and exposed bones may indicate that Lin was partially eaten by fish while underwater.
- In Saints Row 2, she is referenced in the Ultor Exposed DLC where The Protagonist reveals the news of Zombie Lin to Channel 6, but they wouldn't run it.
- Lin is one of three Homies resurrected as zombies in the series. She is also the only female Zombie Homie.
- In Kinzie's Warehouse in Saints Row: The Third, there are multiple newspaper cutouts pinned to the walls. One such headline reads, "Lin, a Zombie???".
- When The Protagonist and Pierce are first touring Kinzie's Warehouse, Pierce notices a newspaper article and quickly snatches it. This is a different article with a different texture which only appears during the cutscene, and the other article is still present.
- Lin is rather blue in appearance, where as Zombie Carlos and Zombie Gat are greenish. Her blueish appearance could be due to cyanosis.
- Lin's zombie appearance is very similar to the general appearance of female Forsaken in World of Warcraft.
- The license plate of Zombie Lin's Reaper is "BINKY". This is a reference to the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett, in which Death rides a horse named Binky.
- Lin is the only Homie with a unique variant Reaper.
- The idea of a zombie woman dressed like a Westside Roller is absurd
- — Sephren Nichols, on a radio commercial for Secrets of the Pyramid.
- I hear Lin still walks amongst us
- — Randomly said by goth Civilians in Saints Row 2
- Is it true you guys used to roll with a Zombie?
- — Randomly said by female Saints members in Saints Row 2
- Viola: "Like you've ever dealt with a zombie before."Viola: "What?"The Protagonist - Male 1: "Actually, I had this friend once named Lin..."
The Protagonist - Male 2: "Well, there was Lin, back in Stilwater."
The Protagonist - Male 3: "Usually they're on my side."
The Protagonist - Female 1: "So you haven't been talking to Kinzie? Good..."
The Protagonist - Female 2: "You must not be familar with voodoo."
The Protagonist - Female 3: "Two actually..."
The Protagonist - Zombie: "Growls"The Protagonist - Male 1: "Nevermind."
The Protagonist - Male 2: "Kind of a long story."
The Protagonist - Male 3: "...nothing."
The Protagonist - Female 1: "I didn't say anything..."
The Protagonist - Female 2: "It's a strange world, Viola."
The Protagonist - Female 3: "I didn't say anything..."
The Protagonist - Zombie: "Moans"
Check the Character to-do list for ways to improve Character articles.