|This article is poor quality and requires cleanup.|
Marked for cleanup since 2011-11-19
Johnny Gat is Unlocked as a Zombie by completing the game. Unlike other Zombie Homies, Gat is not unlocked after calling Eye for an Eye. Like the previous Zombie Homies, he arrives in a Reaper when called up.
All enemies/pedestrians die instantly from a Zombie Gat punch. Zombie Gat does not discriminate between fighting Zombies or Humans.
- Zombie Gat's injuries, for the most part, reflect on his state during death, as there is blood on his shirt, being shot at by several of Loren's henchmen.
- Despite having a unique zombie icon in the cell phone, he uses a non-zombie icon when recruited as a Homie.
- Zombie Gat is not invincible and sometimes gets killed if he takes a lot of damage. He has 20000 hitpoints, and is second in hitpoints to Professor Genki, who has 32768 hitpoints.
- Scott Phillips confirmed that Johnny Gat was killed.
- In Saints Row IV, Gat's death is retconned and Zombie Gat is featured in Shaundi's nightmare simulation.
- Zombie Gat is one of three homies who are resurrected as Zombies in the Saints Row series, the other two being Zombie Lin and Zombie Carlos.
- Out of all of the three zombie homies, Zombie Gat looks and acts the most human, though he does have qualities synonymous to Zombie Carlos and Zombie Lin.
- He walks like a normal human, as does Zombie Carlos.
- He doesn't normally use any weapons, like Zombie Lin, who uses her own arm as a blunt object. Although, he still uses vehicle weapons.
- Unlike Zombie Lin and Zombie Carlos, Zombie Gat occasionally says coherent words.
- When Zombie Gat is a Homie, a disembodied voice occasionally pleads for cover fire.
- It is rarely possible for Zombie Gat to pick up a weapon and use it. With a weapon he is basically a homie of Johnny Gat, albeit with a zombie appearance.
- Unlike Zombie Lin and Zombie Carlos, Zombie Gat will attack anyone he sees and doesn't need to be provoked.
Check the Character to-do list for ways to improve Character articles.