Murderbrawl XXXI (Friendly Fire)
no hide on sprint, no human shield, no crouch
- Mutilate your enemies by tearing them to shreds!
- — In-game description
- The Woodsman allows for quick One Hit Kills, racking up Respect very easily.
- The Let's Pretend rainbow logo is on the side of the weapon.
- The actual blade geometry isn't rotating, it's a scrolling UV shader that fakes the look of a rotating blade.
- It is the most expensive melee weapon, with the cost of $100,000, and one of the most expensive weapons overall.
- Like the Chainsaw, it has unique attacks which can be used with the Secondary Fire button.
- When used on a chainsaw on an enemy on the ground, an animation plays where The Protagonist jabs the chainsaw into the body and grinds away; if the weapon is switched during this animation, it continues with whatever weapon is selected.
- This weapon was first revealed to be in Saints Row: The Third in IGN's preview of the mission "Murderbrawl XXXI", and is used by The Protagonist to assist Angel when Luchadores gang up on the latter.
- When selecting the Woodsman, even for the slightest moment, The Protagonist is locked into doing a significantly lengthy animation of pulling its cord to start it up, and cannot change weapons while doing so.
- The Woodsman is capable of One Hit Kills on Professor Genki.
- ↑ Mission: Murderbrawl XXXI
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row The Third: Murderbrawl - Video Preview , retrieved 10th September 2011
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.