Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Some of the Vice Kings have been hiding out near the waterfront. Go in there and send those mother fuckers a message.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
- Fight your way to the rooftop.
Go through the building and kill the few Vice Kings that fight back. Once on the rooftop, there are several more enemies. Once they're all dead, there is an RPG Launcher available. Stand in the blue marker to trigger the next objective.
- Destroy the Vice King patrols!
Five vehicles must be destroyed as they pass by.
The RPG Launcher respawns after a set amount of time, but there are only a set amount of vehicles that go by, so the Stronghold can only be failed if too many get away.
- It is not necessary to stay on the rooftop after picking up the RPG Launcher; the vehicles can be engaged on the ground instead.
- A McManus is on the rooftop.
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.