|Wardill Airport Hangars|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- TERROR ON RUNWAYS!
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Shaundi phones The Protagonist and briefs them on Maero having met with some "scary Eurotrash dudes". Whatever happened involved a lot of money, so The Protagonist heads to the hangar where the deal took place and redirects the money to the 3rd Street Saints before killing everyone present, including those trying to escape in planes.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Get to the Brotherhood computer before they wire the money
Head inside the hangar and kill all of The Brotherhood inside before heading towards the computer.
- Defend the computer while the money is transferred to your account
The computer must be defended from being destroyed while a large amount of enemies assault the hangar. Kill everyone before they get too close, and watch out for explosives.
- Head outside and break up the deal
After the money has been transferred, head outside.
- Destroy the Brotherhood trucks
Destroy the four stationary trucks.
- Blow up the planes
There are four Snipes 57s which must be destroyed. As each plane on the runway is destroyed, another plane attempts to take off. Using an RPG Launcher is a fast way to destroy the vehicles, but any weapon capable of high or fast firepower should be fine, as the planes move fairly slowly. Once the planes carrying the foreign criminals are destroyed, the Stronghold ends.
- It is possible to informally Vehicle Surf on a Snipes 57, it follows the normal flight path of a Snipes 57 - crashing into Mount Claflin. Depending on the amount of damage the plane sustains, it may turn around and fly back to Wardill Airport, or may fall to the ground. If the plane is not destroyed after a short amount of time, the mission fails.
- The planes that are used for this Stronghold are unique SH_BH05 variants and can be kept by exiting the mission while standing near one of them.
- The pilots of Snipes 57s are actually FBI agents.
- I used to date this guy Richie who works as a baggage handler at Wardill. Well the other day, I found out he was holding so I stopped by to say hi and smoke a bowl. Anyway, it turns out that while he was at work he snuck off to a hanger to celebrate 4:20 and overheard Maero talking with some scary Eurotrash dudes. Whatever's happening is involving some serious money, so if you get to the hanger before the deal goes down I bet you can wire that money to us. After that if you're still feeling psychotic you could take out the Brotherhood and whoever they're dealing with.
- — Shaundi
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.