This is a User talk page. See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
Congratulations to your first edit to Eternal Sunshine. We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 97 Active Discussions, including Talk:Saints Row Wiki
- Add Unused Images to articles
- There are 233 pages with Image requests, including Brotherhood hideout
- There are 922 files marked for replacement, including File:Funky Fresh Pack Tiger Stripes underwear.jpg
- There are 134 Cleanup requests, including Satan
- There are 302 Content requests, including Shipwreck Cove
- There are 234 Reference requests, including Stilwater University
- Salvation is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Vinnie has few edits. (Edit it!)
- Stilwater Memorial Hospital has not been edited since 6th of July, 2016. (Edit it!)
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
Article introduction sections Edit
Do not expand article introductions.
See Saints Row Wiki:Article Formatting#Introduction clearly states that they are to be a single concise sentence.
452 21:06, June 7, 2019 (UTC)
Japanese Welcome Back Edit
Which specific outfit is Gat wearing in the Japanese version of Welcome Back? 452 22:43, September 27, 2019 (UTC)
- He wears the one he usually wears on the ship. SodaDog (talk) 22:58, September 27, 2019 (UTC)
- In Matt's Back, Matt wears his outfit on the ship, just like with Johnny Gat, while in The Real World, the protagonist now wears a pair of underpants. SodaDog (talk) 22:58, September 27, 2019 (UTC)