This is a User talk page. See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
Congratulations to your first edit to Zinyak. We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 97 Active Discussions, including Talk:Steelport Police
- There are 226 pages with Image requests, including Insurance Fraud
- There are 920 files marked for replacement, including File:El Train stuck near Barrio tunnel.png
- There are 134 Cleanup requests, including We have the Technology
- There are 302 Content requests, including Brotherhood
- There are 236 Reference requests, including Cash
- Barrens is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Brotherhood hideout has few edits. (Edit it!)
- AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher has not been edited since 20th of August, 2016. (Edit it!)
- Add Unused Images to articles
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
Image source Edit
- And File:LosCarnales_symbol.png?
- If you make another edit in the main namespace without answering this question, you will be blocked from editing. -452 17:20, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- File:Syndicate_logo.png has been deleted, as it is not an accurate re-creation of the in-game logo.
- File:LosCarnales_symbol.png, File:ViceKings_logo.png, and File:WestsideRollerz logo.png will be deleted in 24 hours unless you tell me their origin. -452 19:57, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- You are now blocked from editing because you made a main namespace edit, as you were previously warned not to do.
- You will remain blocked until you reply here and answer all questions. -452 22:21, December 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Did you get my message? I thought I sent it to you. I created those images by erasing the colored backgrounds -NoMoreVillains 02:11, December 1, 2018
- This is your first edit to your user_talk page.
- You edited MY user_talk page, despite the fact that the top of my user talk page is very clear that replies do not belong there, and despite the fact that the edit screen clearly says "Replies belong on the same page".
- You additionally left me a message on Community Central, which is definitely the wrong place to answer I question I asked you here.
- I have now deleted the images you created.
- You have now been unblocked.
- Do not upload images you created or edited again.
- Do not split discussions again
- Do not continue to edit after being asked a question again.
- Do not ignore instructions again.
- -452 02:22, December 2, 2018 (UTC)
Say, why did you delete the Morning Star logo? That was there long before I became a member and did the editing.
-NoMoreVillains 04:35, December 16, 2018 (UTC)
- https://saintsrow.fandom.com/wiki/File:Morningstar_logo.svg?action=history says "Fan-made logo which is not accurate to in-game logo". -452 04:44, December 17, 2018 (UTC)
- It has come to my attention that you have been using fake timestamps when signing your posts.
- Please sign your posts using ~~~~, which automatically adds the time in UTC.
- -452 04:48, December 17, 2018 (UTC)
Image source Edit
- Upon review, it is obvious that this is another image you have created, so it has been deleted.
- You were previously warned: "Do not upload images you created or edited again.", but you chose to ignore that warning, so you are now blocked.
- You are not blocked from responding to this question: I still want you to admit that you created it. 452 03:31, August 28, 2019 (UTC)
- Original reply: The image was from an image from a Saints Row fan site.
- Edited reply: The image was from an image from Villains Wiki. https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/File:Samestars_saint_row.png
- NoMoreVillains (talk) 03:39, August 28, 2019 (UTC)
- I made some edits like removing the white background to make it transparent.NoMoreVillains (talk) 04:15, August 28, 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for confirming that you edited the image.
- You were told "Do not upload images you created or edited again".
- To be absolutely clear: Do not upload any fan-created images. Only images from in-game or an official source are permitted.
- That last part, I did not know.NoMoreVillains (talk) 05:12, August 28, 2019 (UTC)