This is a User talk page. See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 97 Active Discussions, including Talk:Eric Gryphon
- Add Unused Images to articles
- There are 232 pages with Image requests, including Salander
- There are 923 files marked for replacement, including File:Bulldog - rear with logo in Saints Row IV.png
- There are 134 Cleanup requests, including Oleg
- There are 301 Content requests, including Welcome Back
- There are 237 Reference requests, including Atlantica
- Characters in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Vinnie has few edits. (Edit it!)
- Organic SMG has not been edited since 29th of August, 2016. (Edit it!)
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
If you leave massage , Please use easy English because my English is very poor
Hi, welcome to Saints Row Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:UltorProaNNI.jpg page.
Hay Keroro, You seem to be an active member, and have 100+ edits, I can talk to Master Sima Yi about you becoming a moderator if your Interested. Messege me back. -Spedster777 00:30, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
How did you get Jessica's car to be white? I have obtained the vehicle and tried to customize it, however, it says it is a unique vehicle and can not be customized. Thank you for your time and your help. 126.96.36.199 05:11, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
Ronin Python Edit
Hi Keroro, I noticed the pictures you've posted in the Python topic (Saint's Row 2). I'm interested in obtaining one myself but haven't had any luck finding it in and out of missions. I was wondering if you could tell me where you managed to find one and how you managed to obtain it?
User:Aribaariba(x2) (20:17, December 19, 2010)
Dual Samurai SwordsEdit
Hi, i got a question about the dual samurai swords. At the article there a pic from you that shows that you can buy the swords in a weapon store. I thought this weapon is only available to get in the mission ? (unsigned: Coldrik 16:34, December 27, 2010)
The General's BulldogEdit
Hello,keroro.I saw that you posted some photos of vehicles.Can you upload some pictures of the General's Bulldog,please? (unsigned: RoBoCoP 15:38, March 14, 2011)
Hi, I hope you get an email notification of this message.
I noticed that you were once a good contributor here but that you had been banned. The admin who banned you is no longer an admin here. I spoke to the senior admin, and neither of us could find any reason for you being banned, so you have been unbanned.
You have access to log in and can edit pages and upload files again, I hope you choose to come back and help us out with the wiki. -452 12:32, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Welcome back :) Do you have any idea why you were banned originally? -452 03:42, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
Images in articlesEdit
- Thanks for adding those new images. When adding them to articles, could you please put gallery images into just one gallery at the bottom of the article, instead of multiple galleries in different parts of the page? It keeps things more organised that way. :) -452 04:22, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I got it.
- Keroro1keroro1 04:35, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
About the Warrant page - articles do need one picture at the top, and can have other pictures within the article, just not too many. What I was talking about specifically was multiple "Gallery" headings for every variant was making things too crowded.Nevermind - I was looking at your first edit, and I didn't notice your other edits and was confused. :) -452 13:18, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Those front and rear pictures are great. I'm not sure if you're taking them daily, or you have them all in a folder already, but ui I could make one small request, could you take with with the car in the middle of the picture, vertically? That way, when they're used in a slideshow, the caption won't cover the car. :) -452 13:16, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for creating the Vehicle Template, it looks great, I'll have to go through and add it to every article :) -452 13:16, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Nice work with the Side Shooter images, I didn't know you could actually fly it! Feel free to create a Side Shooter article, I only removed the redlink because I didn't think we'd have enough info about it to make an article, but pics definitely help! -452 12:53, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I have gone ahead and created the Side Shooter article - if you could add more images, that would be great. In particular, we need some more images showing the details around different parts of the exterior, and a closeup of the guns in the back section as well. -452 05:41, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Radio Station imagesEdit
- Keroro1keroro1 13:10, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks :) I'm going to see if I can find any other Saints Row websites in other languages, maybe they have even more images! -452 13:37, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Have you ever seen this image in high quality? File:Stilwater Penitentiary - concept art.jpg. That version is much larger than the one on the official site, but I can't find it that large on any other website. -452 14:46, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
The General's BulldogEdit
Hello,keroro.I saw that you posted some photos of vehicles.Can you upload some pictures of the General's Bulldog,please? (unsigned by User:RoBoCoP 17:35, April 26, 2011)
- thanks.-Keroro1keroro1 12:43, April 29, 2011 (UTC)
Good work with all of those weapon images! :) -452 13:56, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
hi i just wanted to ask if you knew what the building planet saints was in your one picture. ive been wanting to find out for a while. (unsigned: 188.8.131.52 04:42, July 15, 2011)
It has come to my attention that you have been uploading images from this wiki elsewhere without attribution. The default license on wikia is the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA), which requires you to attribute the source of text and images if you use them elsewhere, which you have not done. -452 00:31, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- 呃... Can you use easy English ? I can't understand it Keroro1keroro1 03:57, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I have no idea what "easy English" is. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ is available in multiple languages at the bottom of the page.
- If you use images from this wiki anywhere else, you need to say that it came from here. You either need to put a link or write "This image is from the Saints Row Wiki". -452 04:16, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I have added attribution to those images now, but it is remarkable that when you added images from that site here, you DID link back to that site. For example: File:Rpg-7-1-.jpg
- Why did you add links to imfdb to the images you added here, but not add links to the Saints Row Wiki when you uploaded the images from here to imfdb? -452 02:02, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
Please use English in delete tags, and on your user page. This is an English language website. -452 14:11, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- If you do not provide a translation, that text will be removed. -452 22:04, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Current translation posted on your userpage: One thing I have to declare, It is very NOT polite, to edit and remove, Others people User page
- Thanks for the translation, but it doesn't not really make sense - no-one has removed your userpage. -452 01:51, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Current translation posted on your userpage: One thing I have to declare, It is very NOT polite, to edit and remove Others people User page, without tell the reason(and some reason is baffling), This is very disrespectful of others
- I have checked the edit history of your userpage, and the only other person to edit it was myself - I stated my reasons for editing in the summaries, but here they are again:
- I removed some references to deleted files, because they were appearing on WantedFiles
- I removed a link to a site containing spam link.
- If you have a problem with either of these, the appropriate course of action would be to contact me rather than posting a passive-aggressive message in a language I don't understand.
- It is not very polite of you to link to websites containing spam. -452 02:02, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
- It is also disrespectful of you to upload the files from this wiki to another site without providing attribution.
- You still have not added credit to the files you took from here and uploaded on imfdb -452 02:05, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I have now added attribution to all of those images, and links back to the pages here. You are free to upload images from this wiki elsewhere, but you must link back to the source. -452 01:55, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- On June 20, you suggested that the Hitman and Hitman Targets articles be merged. (Talk:Hitman)
- I created a Hitman/Draft page and requested your feedback, but you never replied. It has now been almost 2 months since the draft was created. If you have no comment about it, the draft will be deleted. -452 03:43, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
- The Draft is not being deleted yet, I have made further improvements, and have created a poll. As you were the person who suggested that the articles be merged, I would still like your input on this. -452 02:55, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
A number of the videos you have added in the past are now unavailable.
In future, please add images and text, rather than videos. 452, 2014-07-14T13:13:09Z
White Jessica's PhoenixEdit
You uploaded 4 images of a white version of Jessica's Phoenix.
Could you please tell me how you recoloured it? 452, 2014-11-12T16:05:34Z