This is a User talk page. See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 97 Active Discussions, including Talk:Professor Genki
- Add Unused Images to articles
- There are 231 pages with Image requests, including Wheel Woman
- There are 923 files marked for replacement, including File:Genkibowl Criminal from above.jpg
- There are 134 Cleanup requests, including The Case of Mr. X
- There are 301 Content requests, including Smoked
- There are 236 Reference requests, including Mockingbird
- Salvation is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Brotherhood hideout has few edits. (Edit it!)
- Lil' Croaker has not been edited since 29th of August, 2016. (Edit it!)
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
- The correct capitalisation of The General's name is "The General".
- Similarly, this wiki refers to the player character as "The Protagonist".
- The correct capitalisation of The Brotherhood gang name is "The Brotherhood".
- The correct capitalisation of The Ronin gang name is "The Ronin".
- In both of the above cases, there are valid uses such as "the (Brotherhood Lieutenants)" or " Some of the (Ronin gang members)", as the subject is not the gang itself, this is similar to saying "the (Carnales members)", while the name of the gang itself is "Los Carnales".
- The term "Stronghold" is capitalised in-game, along with "Missions" and "Activities", and should therefore always be capitalised when referring to a "Stronghold" "Mission".
- Do not use piped links unless absolutely necessary, even if "the Protagonist" had been voted as the preferred term, it would never be valid to link it as "the [[The Protagonist|Protagonist]]".
- "80's" and "90's" should not have apostrophes, as it is neither an abbreviation or a possessive. The correct use of an apostrophe would be '80s and '90s, as the 19 is omitted.
- Punctuation belongs outside formatting and quotes.
- Do not change valid regional spelling, as that is discriminatory.
- As "The Brotherhood" is a collective term, the phrase "The Brotherhood operate in..." is valid, in the same way as "The Vice Kings operate in...".
If you believe that any of the subtitles on those pages are incorrect, please upload an screenshot - or even a photo of your TV - showing the subtitle.
Non-breaking spaces Edit
- This is your second warning: stop adding non-breaking spaces to articles. 452 18:25, May 6, 2020 (UTC)
- This is your third and final warning. If you add non-breaking spaces to articles again, you will be blocked. 452 03:21, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
- Before I even had a chance to block you, you once again removed a newline after a template.
- You are blocked for a month. 452 18:06, June 10, 2020 (UTC)
You were previously warned about changing valid regional spelling in 2015.
If you change valid regional spelling to your own regional spelling again, you will be blocked. 452 18:34, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
Very few people in the history of this wiki have ever required so many warnings.
Since you have already had so many warnings about different things, in future you will only receive 1 warning before you are blocked. 452 18:34, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Decker13, your editing patterns are identical to those of a persistent troll who has been blocked multiple times over several years.
- The fact that you have never responded to a single message on your talk page, and have ignored every warning I have given you, seems to indicate that you are indeed the same person.
- If you want to continue editing on this wiki, then you must respond to the warnings I have left you, acknowledging that you will not continue to do those things.
- If you edit this wiki again without agreeing to stop doing the things that you have been warned about, then your next edit will be immediately reverted - regardless of content - and you will be blocked for 1 year.
- 452 18:19, June 10, 2020 (UTC)