This is a User talk page. See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 97 Active Discussions, including Talk:Hector Lopez
- Add Unused Images to articles
- There are 233 pages with Image requests, including Executive Privilege Pack
- There are 922 files marked for replacement, including File:Killbane statue.png
- There are 134 Cleanup requests, including Side Quests
- There are 302 Content requests, including Wild West Pack
- There are 234 Reference requests, including Temptress
- Chest is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Vinnie has few edits. (Edit it!)
- Genkibowl Closing Ceremony has not been edited since 6th of March, 2016. (Edit it!)
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
You are blocked for 1 week for making changes to an article while there was an existing discussion regarding those changes. Normally, it wouldn't be a week block, but you clearly communicated that you were aware of the discussion in your edit summary to this edit, which reads: "Check my response on the talk page." The top of each talk page includes the sentence: "If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion." -452 20:33, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- I don't mean to argue in my defence, but I was simply alerting you about my response. Is that any reason to block me? And I figured it would've been okay for me to undo considering I had already explained my reasonable and justifiable actions. Being that I am not entirely familiar with the rules of this wikia, I'll leave it up to you whether you wish to unblock me or not. Thanks. User:CrinosWolf500 (Chat me up) 20:43, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- That's not what leaving "see talk page" in edit summary is for, that was to tell you, the first time, that I was starting a discussion. Being alerted to responses is what the "follow" function is for.
- In real life, if you're in the middle of a discussion with someone about, say, "which drawer the scissors belong in", would you move the scissors between the 2 drawers each time one of you spoke?
- That's a rhetorical question, the answer is: No, that would be absurd. -452 20:57, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Well I am sorry for coming to that conclusion. Typically people on other wikia's only get that kind of attention when they see something like that in an edit summary, directing them to there, not many people use the follow function you see so I assumed you didn't as well. I will admit that I was in the wrong for using that kind of judgement, but in all fairness you can't really blame me for thinking that way when it happens often on many wikias out there. Also FYI, it wouldn't be "absurd" to unblock me over a little misconduct, it would just be something for me to think about for future reference whenever I'm further editing on here, everyone makes mistakes, including the staff. User:CrinosWolf500 (Chat me up) 21:15, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Being that I am blocked, and you just proclaimed that you are not blocking me due to my mistake. I will be posting my response to what you said on the Player Custimization talk page here, you may delete it and move it there to make it look official if you wish. Starts here:
- (Off-topic comments removed by admin)
- User:CrinosWolf500 (Chat me up) 21:15, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- "you just proclaimed that you are not blocking me due to my mistake. I will be posting my response..."
- What? -452 22:49, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- On second thought, no. It's very clear I have never "proclaimed that I am not blocking you".
- You don't get to attempt to explain that lie. You are now blocked from editing this page for claiming I said something I clearly never said. (As covered by Saints Row Wiki:Civility)
- And I have now removed your off-topic comments from this page. Comments continuing the discussion on Talk:Player Customization do not belong here. By choosing to revert the page edit, you chose to be blocked and lose the ability to take part in the discussion.
- -452 22:56, June 30, 2018 (UTC)
- And now it's a one year block for contacting me on another wiki regarding this block.
- Blocking your access to edit this page does not mean "please contact me on another wiki if you want to continue discussing this". -452 01:23, July 1, 2018 (UTC)
- You have again left a message on another wiki, so your block has been extended.
- Blocking your access to edit this page, removing the message you left me on another wiki, and extending your block to 1 year because of said message does not mean "please contact me again on another wiki if you want to continue discussing this".
- So far, I've just been removing your messages without reading them, but I will be reporting you for harassment if you contact me again.
- -452 04:41, July 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Everything you've done follows the same through-line of questionable behaviour:
- Thinking you're allowed to change valid wording of an article because of your opinion.
- Thinking you're allowed to revert my undo simply because you replied to the talk page discussion.
- Thinking you're allowed to continue the talk page discussion on your user talk page after being blocked.
- Thinking you're allowed to discuss your block on a different wiki after your block was changed to disallow editing your talk page.
- If you had simply replied to the Talk:Player Customization without reverting my undo, you wouldn't be blocked.
- -452 05:04, July 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Everything you've done follows the same through-line of questionable behaviour:
It has been brought to my attention that this user has a long history of vandalism, abusing multiple accounts, and harassing administrators.
Not only has this user formerly edited here under another username, but they had been previously blocked on a different wiki for edit warring, so they were perfectly well aware that reverting an edit under discussion was unacceptable.
- On May 17 2015, User:Kryalis uploaded "File:Shaundi sex scene.gif" - the filename is an accurate description of the file content. I deleted it 4 minutes after it was uploaded.
- On August 5 2015, User:Kryalis uploaded "File:Shaundi sex scene.gif" to the Saints Row Fan Fiction wiki - Wikia Staff deleted it a hour later.
- On August 5 2015, User:Kryalis asked Wikia Staff why the file was deleted.
- On August 5 2015, User:Thegiantdeagle uploaded more pornography to the Saints Row Fan Fiction wiki - Wikia Staff again deleted it.
- On August 6 2015, User:Thegiantdeagle asked Wikia Staff why the file was deleted
- On November 4 2015 User:ThemeOfLight uploaded more pornography to the Saints Row Fan Fiction wiki - Wikia Staff deleted it, and User:ThemeOfLight repeatedly re-uploaded it.
- Since then, the User:Kryalis, User:Thegiantdeagle, and User:ThemeOfLight accounts were alternately used to repeatedly upload pornography to the Saints Row Fan Fiction wiki. But are now all globally blocked.
- On March 21 2017, User:Kryalis posted a thread on Community Central, complaining about a block, in which they were told "procedure is to ask why on talkpages, not continuously change it back.".
- On June 15 2017, User:Kryalis created a thread titled "You are absolutely pathetic." on Community Central, aimed at the admin who previously blocked him.
- On August 30 2017, User:Killerband4256 posted on User:Monkeypolice188's talk page stating that they were User:Kryalis.
- On September 7 2017, User:Monkeypolice188 (GTA wiki administrator) stated that User:Kryalis has used as many as 5 sockpuppet accounts to harass him on the GTA wiki, these appear to include the accounts User:Thegiantdeagle, User:DeaglesofLove, and User:ThemeOfLight, 2 of which were previously mentioned above.
- On January 7 2018, User:Kryalis attempted to report User:Monkeypolice188 to Wikia Staff.
- On May 5 2018, at 20:03, after 1 file upload and 1 edit in total, User:Kryalis edited their user page with an overly dramatic goodbye message.
- On May 5 2018, at 20:16, User:CrinosWolf500 created their account.
- On May 5 2018, at 20:34, User:CrinosWolf500 posted that they were User:Kryalis
- On June 24 2018, User:CrinosWolf500 vandalised a Saints Row Wiki article, which was reverted, and a talk page discussion started.
- On June 30 2018, User:CrinosWolf500 changed the article back, despite the fact that they were blocked on a different wiki in 2017 for doing the same thing.
- On May 9 2019, User:Kryalis was renamed to User:NotAtHome532.
- On May 10 2019, User:NotAtHome532 removed multiple threads on Community Central, claiming they were "Leaving Wikia".
- On October 31 2019, User:CrinosWolf500 left a series of insults on Community Central.
All of the previous alternate accounts are now globally blocked.
Given the history of repeated poor behaviour across multiple wikis involving harassment and multiple accounts, I doubt this is every account they have used. I also suspect they are behind several other globally blocked troll accounts, as well as proxy-using anons.
-452 23:14, January 22, 2020 (UTC)