This is a User talk page. See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 97 Active Discussions, including Talk:Stunt Jumps
- Add Unused Images to articles
- There are 232 pages with Image requests, including The Unkut Pack
- There are 923 files marked for replacement, including File:GDHC .50 used by Stilwater Police officer in Saints Row 2.jpg
- There are 134 Cleanup requests, including Kiki DeWynter
- There are 301 Content requests, including Collectibles
- There are 237 Reference requests, including Mrs. Claus
- Organic SMG is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Brotherhood hideout has few edits. (Edit it!)
- Stilwater Memorial Hospital has not been edited since 6th of July, 2016. (Edit it!)
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.