The Unlockable Pack is a DLC pack for Saints Row: The Third.
As with all DLC, the content of this pack is unlocked after completion of We're Going to Need Guns, or when loading any save file after that point in the game.
If this DLC is installed before playing the relevant missions, nothing is unlocked when those missions are played, as this DLC simply triggers the original unlockables.
The Unlockable Pack is not included in The Full Package, but is available as a separate purchase.
On Steam, the Unlockable Pack available in the "Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack" and "The Best of Volition Bundle".
These messages are displayed on screen.
These unlockables are not displayed on screen, but are listed in the Upgrades menu after they are unlocked.
|Bonus - Cash||The Belgian Problem||10% bonus to ALL Cash earned for taking over the Morningstar HQ|
|Bonus - Respect||The Belgian Problem||10% bonus to ALL Respect earned for destroying the Morningstar HQ|
|Bonus - Ho Business||The Ho Boat||Hourly City Income of $1,000 for keeping the Morningstar hos|
|Bonus - Lump Sum Deposit||The Ho Boat||$25,000 Cash Payout to the Saints for returning the Hos|
|Nyteblayde||STAG Party||Nyteblayde can be found in your Cell Phone "PHONE" menu. He will help the Saints in combat.|
|Josh Birk||STAG Party||Josh can be found in your Cell Phone "PHONE" menu. He will help the Saints in combat.|
|City Takeover (District)||STAG Party||Completes all City Takeover gameplay for an entire Hood automatically|
|Weapons Discount||http://deckers.die||25% lower weapon store prices from Matt Millers' hacking|
|Vehicles Discount||http://deckers.die||50% lower vehicle customization cost from Matt Millers' hacking|
|STAG VTOL||My Name is Cyrus Temple||You now have a STAG VTOL available at your Crib Heliport Garage|
|S.T.A.G. Tank v2||My Name is Cyrus Temple||You now have the Black Prototype Crusader Tank available at your Crib Garage|
|Jet Bike||My Name is Cyrus Temple||You now have the prototype Jet Bike available at your Crib Heliport Garage|
|Satchel Charges||My Name is Cyrus Temple||Equip the Satchel Charges at your Crib Weapon Cache.|
|Zombie Backup||Zombie Attack||Zombies arrive to help in combat|
|SWAT Backup||Zombie Attack||Call for a SWAT team to help in combat|
|Burt Reynolds||Zombie Attack||Mayor Burt Reynolds can be found in your Cell Phone "PHONE" menu. He will help the Saints in combat.|
|Killbane Mask||Murderbrawl XXXI||Killbane's Mask is now available to wear|
|Apoca-Fists||Murderbrawl XXXI||Killbane's Wrestling Gloves, the Apoca-Fists, are now available at your Crib Weapon Stash|
|Gang - Followers
(Homie Slot 1)
|I'm Free - Free Falling||Recruit One Saint Gang Member as a Follower.|
- The Unlockable Pack is On-disc DLC already included on the retail disc, meaning that everyone who bought Saints Row: The Third already had the content, but could not access it until it was made available for purchase 10 months later.
- The only way to access this content before then was to use a cracked exe, or a save file which had already unlocked it.
- Once unlocked, the unlockables remain available after reloading the game with the original exe. This is because the items are available in the base game, and are not added to the game by the DLC.
- Once unlocked, a save file with the items unlocked can be used by people who do not have the DLC, because the DLC simply unlocks the items in the base game.
- The STAG VTOL is unlocked instead of the S.T.A.G. Tank v2, which is a mission choice in the mission My Name is Cyrus Temple.
- Homie Slot 1 is silently unlocked even though it is normally unlocked after We're Going to Need Guns.
- The STAG City Takeover works the same as it does if chosen after STAG Party.
- The City Takeover selection map is automatically displayed several seconds after the unlockables screens are displayed.
- It is not possible to avoid or exit the City Takeover selection map without taking over a neighborhood.
- It is not possible to take over the Sierra Point neighborhood using the STAG City Takeover.
- It is possible to choose a neighborhood which is already under the control of the Saints, which effectively bypasses using STAG City Takeover because nothing is changed, but this alone does not help when starting a new game.
- The neighborhood with fewest regions is Port Pryor, which is made up of two sections, both controlled by Gang Operations. As Gang Operations can be completed during a mission, and are available from the start of the game, it is possible to fully take over Port Pryor during We're Going to Need Guns and thus avoid losing any gameplay at all.
Unlockable Pack is On-disc DLC for Saints Row: The Third.
This pack unlocks all mission choice rewards at the start of the game.
Despite being on disc, it was the final DLC, released 10 months after launch.
The Unlockable Pack is not included in The Full Package.