- Before the technology was licensed to STAG, the Ultor Interceptor was the original jetbike.
- — Unlock description
The basic design and stats are identical to the Specter, save for different color schemes and logos.
The Ultor Interceptor is a Jetbike VTOL designed by Ultor. Its design and technology were later leased to STAG to develop the Specter. This is referencing the fact that the Ultor Interceptor was originally part of the Saints Row: Money Shot XBLA game.
- The Ultor Interceptor is the only vehicle in Saints Row: The Third to feature Ultor logos and color scheme.
- The Ultor Interceptor is stated to predate all the games other jetbikes, STAG's Specter, the Scythe, and the Salem.
- It is the only Jetbike VTOL with a name which does not start with the letter "s".
- The Statistics screen refers to the Ultor Interceptor as "Cypher's Bike", despite Cypher never using the vehicle.
- Unlock description: "Before the technology was licensed to STAG, the Ultor Interceptor was the original jetbike."
- Achievements: Achievements in Saints Row: Money Shot