800 Microsoft Points
Ultor Exposed is the first of the 3 DLC packs for Saints Row 2.
Ultor Exposed was released on April 23rd on Xbox 360 for 800 Microsoft Points and on PlayStation 3 for $9.99. When Microsoft points were discontinued, the Xbox 360 price was changed to $9.99.
- Disgruntled Ultor microbiologist Tera Patrick holds the key to the corporation's illicit research activities and revenue generating schemes. Help Tera dismantle the Ultor Corporation by exposing the megacorp's seedy operations to the citizens of Stilwater.
Battle through three all new co-op enabled missions.
Commandeer new air and ground vehicles including attack aircraft and luxury sports cars.
Customize your character with new hairstyles, law enforcement uniforms, and all new clothes.
Own the streets in new Strong Arm and Gangsta Brawl multiplayer maps.
These are your Saints and this is your city like you've never seen it before...fully exposed!
- — Marketplace Description
There are three Co-op enabled missions featuring Tera Patrick.
If you own this DLC, you can enable a Co-op metagame where you and the other player compete to see who can get the highest score when playing Missions. The player with the most points when the mission is completed earns additional cash.
Points can be earned in a variety of ways, including Headshots, Melee Kills, destroying Gang Vehicles, and Reviving Homies.
The downloadable content features seven new vehicles.
- Let's Pretend
- EDF Armor Suit
- EDF Helmet Hat
- Astronaut Suit
- Beat Cop Outfit
- Grey Alien Outfit
- SWAT Outfit
- Joystick Junkies T-Shirt 1
- Joystick Junkies T-Shirt 2
- Joystick Junkies T-Shirt 3
- Joystick Junkies T-Shirt 4
- Joystick Junkies Hoodie
There are new male and female hair, along with four new side burns
- Balding Mullet
- Balding Stubble
- Fine Hair
- Hot Rod
- Late Night
- Long and Feathered
- Receding Sides
- Short Widow's Peak
- Side Burns
- Long and Wide
- Normal, Long
- Normal, Medium
- Normal, Short
- Gangsta Brawl/Team Gangsta Brawl
- Strong Arm
- Trailer Park
- According to some dialogue in both the included missions and Epilogue cutscenes, the missions may take place before the Epilogue.[when?]
- There is an unused string for a "Unlimited Thrown Weapons" unlockable.
- The Beat Cop Outfit features Sergeant Stripes on the Sleeves