Not to be confused with Ultor Dome (building)
After revealing that Lin was a traitor to Donnie, Sharp ultimately shot The Protagonist and Lin, locked them in a trunk, and pushed the car into the river northwest of the Ultor Dome, resulting in Lin's death.
The Ultor Dome was also the site of the only instance of Demolition Derby in the game.
Banners on the dome and the nearby Sports Bar seem to indicate that the Dome is where the Stilwater Sharks play their games, but it must be the off season during the game as the Dome interior is currently set up for some sort of vehicular activity, as evident during the Maero encounter.
More information is needed about this subject.
- The Newspaper Clipping for the Brotherhood mission Bank Error in Your Favor erroneously says Jessica died at the Ultor Dome when in truth it was the Culex Stadium.
- It is possible to use flashbangs or other grenades while using the "SLAP THAT ASS" taunt can get through the stadium door.
- In the game data files, there are some references to this neighbourhood as "Ashland Arena".
- Crowd Control takes place here. The environmental weapons are a SWAT Peacekeeper, some Bear APCs, cops and a grinder.
- Rim Jobs in this area changes positions between games, and is closer to the Ultor Dome in Saints Row and faces east, while in Saints Row 2 it is closer to the road and faces south.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.