Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Now that we have things in the Row under control we can get back to the plan. I had that truck you jacked fixed up good as new. Load it up with a crew and drive it right into the Carnales production plant. When you get inside, hop out and take the place over.
Troy and Dex, outside Samson's garage, discuss the plan of attack on the Carnales' main drug plant. The truck that Troy and The Protagonist stole will be used as a Trojan Horse to ambush the Carnales and take the plant over. As The Protagonist leaves, Dex reminds them not to destroy the lab itself, as Dex wants to use it to deal drugs himself. The Protagonist then leaves in the truck with some 3rd Street Saints, heading to the Pilsen neighborhood.
With help from the 3rd Street Saints in the truck, The Protagonist manages to secure the Carnales' drug plant. At the Lopez Mansion, Manuel Orejuela notes his concern to Hector Lopez, who attempts to cover what has actually happened, stating he is still in control.
- What about this gang from Saint's Row? [...] Your father would have killed them all by now.
- — Manuel Orejuela
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the mission, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
This mission is generally easy in terms of gameplay, featuring weapon combat on foot.
- Enter the truck.
Get into the Mule.
- Take the truck to the drug factory.
Some Homies are automatically assigned upon reaching the destination.
- Park the truck and make your way into the drug factory.
More information is needed about this subject.
- Kill the Carnales defending the drug factory.
The explosive barrels littered around outside the plant can be shot, destroying the flooring some enemies are using above, thus killing them easily. The Carnales use Pipe Bombs and Molotov Cocktails, which may explode the barrels.
Despite what Dex says in the opening of the mission, anything in and around the drug plant may be destroyed without consequence.
- Cash: None
- Respect: None
- Neighborhood: Pilsen
- Mission: McManus Says Hello
- Stronghold: Stoughton Shipyard
- The name of the mission is taken from the Trojan Horse used to get into Troy during the siege of Troy in Greek mythology.
- During the drive towards the Pilsen neighborhood, the 3rd Street Saints gang members hiding in the truck can be heard, although none of the lines said are unique and can be heard outside of the mission as well.
"The Classics Never Die" cutsceneEdit
- Troy: "Dex's bringing the truck around. You know why he wanted that thing?"
Dex: "Shit Troy..."
Dex: "If you wanted to know all you had to do was ask."
Troy: "I did."
Dex: "Well, I guess you did, ain't that a bitch. Now that we have things in the Row under control we can get back to the plan. I had that truck you jacked fixed up good as new. Load it up with a crew and drive it right into the Carnales production plant. When you get inside, hop out and take the place over."
Troy: "Not exactly the most original plan..."
Dex: "There's something to be said about the classics. Remember what I said. Take the place over, don't blow it to hell. The more shit you blow up, the more shit we have to replace once we're runnin' it."
- — "The Classics Never Die" cutscene
"Load Up!" cutsceneEdit
- 3rd Street Saints gang member #1: "The Carnales ain't gonna know what hit 'em!"
3rd Street Saints gang member #2: "Right on!"
3rd Street Saints gang member #3: "Yeah!"
- — "Load Up!" cutscene
"Hello, bitches!" cutsceneEdit
- 3rd Street Saints gang member #1: "Surprise, mother fuckers!"
3rd Street Saints gang member #2: "Hello, bitches!"
3rd Street Saints gang member #3: "3rd Street!"
- — "Hello, bitches!" cutscene
"Everything's Under Control" cutsceneEdit
- Hector Lopez: "Manuel, you worry too much, everything is under control."
Manuel Orejuela: "I've heard some nasty rumors, Hector."
Hector Lopez: "Like what?"
Manuel Orejuela: "That one of your drug labs was shut down."Hector Lopez: "One of our couriers thought he could cut the shit out of his deliveries. It looked like we were missing a lot of product, it really was just this pendejo. Angelo took care of him."Hector Lopez (translation): "What's that? That's not a problem."
Hector Lopez (subtitle): "(Spanish)"
Hector Lopez (audio): "¿Que es eso? No, eso no es problema."
Manuel Orejuela: "And the drugs?"
Hector Lopez: "Found."
Manuel Orejuela: "What about this gang from Saint's Row?"
Hector Lopez: "A bunch of mulas, a nuisance, nothing more."
Manuel Orejuela: "Your father would have killed them all by now."
Hector Lopez: "I am not my father."
Manuel Orejuela: "I've noticed."
Angelo Lopez: "Hey, don't you walk away from me, puta!"Luz (translation): "Hey Angelo, what's wrong with you?"
Luz (subtitle): "(Spanish)"
Luz (audio): "¡ay, Angelo! ¿qué te pasa?"Angelo Lopez: "Woman, you listen to me--"Luz (translation): "He's so old he could be my father!"
Luz (subtitle): "(Spanish)"
Luz (audio): "¡Es tan grande que pueda ser mi padre mijo!"
Hector Lopez: "ENOUGH!"Manuel Orejuela: "You're right. Looks like everything is under control, Hector. We'll talk about this more when the others arrive."Hector Lopez (translation): "I'm trying to work here! Either you behave or you get out of my house already!"
Hector Lopez (subtitle): "(yells in anger)"
Hector Lopez (audio): "¡Yo estoy intentado trabajar aquí! ¡O se comportan o salgan de mi casa ya!"
- — "Everything's Under Control" cutscene
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.