The objective of the Tower is to climb on its top, using Super Jump and Super Sprint, and activate it. There are usually some warp points The Protagonist can activate and teleport there if they have fallen down.
All Towers are marked as Target on the Map. In order to start Diversion, the first warp point must be activated. After this, next warp point is marked on Map. There is a marker at the bottom, which teleports The Protagonist to the highest warp point. After activating all warp points, climb on top of the Tower, and press Action button to activate the Tower. Completing the Tower awards Cache and XP. There are also a lot of Clusters which may be collected to upgrade Super Powers.
- Stanfield, Ashwood, to the north.
- Carver Island, The Grove, south-west of Friendly Fire
- The 6 Toads from Saints Row: The Third are still parked at the bottom.
- Downtown, Sunset Park, west of Rim Jobs
- An Xor is parked on a platform near the top.
- Downtown, Loren Square, on the location of PR Center
- A Void is parked on a platform near the top.
- New Colvin, Rosen Oaks, east of Safeword and south of Planet Zin
- A Salem is parked on the top.
- This diversion can be completed before obtaining Super Powers and without activating the warp points by using a small helicopter such as the Thompson. Clusters located all over the tower can still be collected afterwards.
- The only tower which doesn't have fixed vehicle spawns nearby is the Stanfield tower. There is a parking lot near the bottom, with many randomly spawning vehicles, but no known unique spawns.
Check the Activity to-do list for ways to improve Activity articles.