|Also known as||
Tiny Pistol is a weapon in Saints Row IV.
- A miniature pistol of obscure origin and unknown capability
- — Weapon Description
The only costume for the Tiny Pistol is Loud Locust. There are no alternate skins.
The only available upgrade is Recharge Rate.
- Unlocked very early in the Simulation and before all other explosive weapons.
- No ammo required (uses charge capacity).
- Unlike other weapons in its class, this does not fire projectiles. It is basically an instant-hit (hitscan) weapon, meaning it is very easy to hit targets with and is highly accurate.
- Knockback effect means you always get knocked off your feet when fired.
- Slow fire rate.
- Slow recharge.
- Needs to be recharged even if "Unlimited explosive ammo" upgrade is purchased.
- The Tiny Pistol is based on the "Noisy Cricket" from Men in Black, and the name "Loud Locust" is an allusion to that fact. The kickback from the weapon is also the same.
- It is not possible to pick up the Tiny Pistol during The Fundamentals until after visiting Stanfield Friendly Fire.