- Help the Saints' biggest fan, Jimmy Torbitson, stop his Saints clone from terrorizing the city by using the new Bee Gun and unlocking the true power in Saints Flow. In the end, maybe even save a lost friend in the process.
- — Product description
Viewer Pack The Third
Viewer Pack The Third is a free DLC, simultaneously released to allow players who have not purchased The Trouble With Clones to play online with those who have. Viewer Pack The Third is the same size as The Trouble With Clones.
- This free pack will help keep your co-op game rolling if your partner has downloaded The Trouble With Clones. This free pack does not allow you to play The Trouble With Clones, but allows for full compatibility in a co-operative game. This pack is not necessary if you have already downloaded The Trouble With Clones.
There are 3 missions in The Trouble With Clones and they can be played at any time. Once the final mission has been completed, the first one becomes available again, allowing all of them to be played as often as wanted.
Achievements and Trophies
- Main article: Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third
||Defeat 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.
Defeated 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.
|Public Enemy #1||10||Silver
||Destroy 45 Police and SWAT Vehicles while protecting Jimmy's car.
Road blocks are not a problem for you. You've made Jimmy happy.
||Complete mission 'Weird Science'.
Completed mission 'Weird Science'.
|Eye of the Bee-Holder||10||Silver
||Spray 25 rabid fans with the Swarmitron.
Treated 25 fans to a lovely potential case of anaphylactic shock.
||Destroy 5 Steelport Guard vehicles during mission 'Tour de Farce'.
Destroyed 5 Steelport Guard vehicles. Fool me once...
|Tour de Farce||10||Bronze
||Complete mission 'Tour de Farce'.
Completed mission 'Tour de Farce'.
||Shoot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.
Shot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.
|Send in the Clones||5||Bronze
||Kill a Brute using only melee damage while under the influence of Saints Flow.
Killed a Brute with your bare hands (and some Saints Flow).
||Prevent Johnny Tag from taking damage on the Magarac Bridge.
Prevented any harm from coming to Johnny Tag on top of Magarac Bridge.
|My Pet, Monster||20||Silver
||Complete all missions for 'The Trouble With Clones...'
You successfully completed a 3 'The Trouble With Clones...' missions. Stripper pole!
- Patch 1.40 for PlayStation adds trophies for this DLC.
- Three new non-obtainable weapons are introduced, the Swarmitron, Quarter-Circle Punch (Fireball) and Saints Pow (Saints Flow Fist).
- Two new homies are available, Johnny Tag and Aisha Brutella.
- One new vehicle is available, the Torbitron, which is based on the Criminal, and has a loud speaker attached, similar to the Bluesmobile. As it is based on the Criminal, Brute homies can also ride in the back.
- Copy-cat killing at its finest.
- — DLC tagline
- Saints Row website: The Trouble With Clones DLC!
- YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - The Trouble With Clones DLC (OFFICIAL)
- Amazon.com: Saints Row: The Third - The Trouble With Clones DLC
- Saints Row website: Season Pass Details