|Steelport in Saints Row: The Third.|
The Syndicate is a group of gangs in Saints Row: The Third.
The Syndicate is a large criminal organization led by Phillipe Loren. It is comprised of three gangs: the Morningstar, led by Loren himself; the Luchadores, led by Eddie "Killbane" Pryor, and the Deckers, led by Matt Miller. The organization is run less like a street gang, but more like a large corporation. The Syndicate do both legal and illegal operations all over the world, using Steelport as their base city and where they have most of their businesses and muscle located. Their insignia is a pink star.
- On November 15, 2011, the official Saints Row website claimed it would release four custom illustrations from prominent Japanese artists over the next four weeks, showcasing a part of the game each artist focused on. They only ever released one illustration, concentrating on The Syndicate, and the artist who made it is unknown.
- Each of the leading gang members of The Syndicate are of different nationalities.
- All of the gangs incorporate stars into their various clothing and vehicle decals to represent their allegiance to the Morningstar.
- Outfits used by the Syndicate can be obtained. The Morningstar from Leather & Lace, the Luchadores from Let's Pretend, and the Deckers from Kinzie during Lucas Assassination mission.
- Despite being three separate gangs, they all share one Notoriety meter.
- At night, all four of the Syndicate-owned towers in Downtown light up. Three of the skyscrapers are in Loren Square, and feature numerous decals which symbolize the specific gang they represent: Luchadores, Deckers, and Morningstar. The fourth skyscraper is the Syndicate Tower, representing the Morningstar, and is located in Henry Steel Mills.
- The only time to see other enemy gangs after conquering all of Steelport is to save the game then reload it instantly.
- By the end of Saints Row: The Third, The Syndicate is finished because its leadership has been crippled. Phillipe Loren and Kiki DeWynter are dead, Viola DeWynter has joined the Saints, Matt Miller dropped his flags and left town, and Killbane is either dead or on the run, depending on the choice made.
- The Syndicate has Greek-style statues in the Stilwater 1st National Bank, Syndicate Tower and Saints HQ.
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - The Walking Apocalypse Trailer
- ↑ Gameinformer: Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third—Phillipe Loren, retrieved 22nd July 2011
- ↑ Gameinformer: Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third—The Morning Star Gang, retrieved 22nd July 2011
- ↑ Gameinformer: Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third — Killbane retrieved 22nd July 2011
- ↑ Gameinformer: Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third—Matt Miller, retrieved July 22nd 2011
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Mission: The Belgian Problem
- ↑ Mission: Return to Steelport
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Saints Row website: Saints Row Japanese Illustrations
- ↑ Mission: Trojan Whores
- ↑ Mission: Gang Bang
- ↑ Mission: http://deckers.die
- ↑ Mission: Three Way