The Pyramid is a research facility hidden from public view beneath Mount Claflin.
It is made of two levels, the first one consist of three laboratories, one of the entrances, and the upper level of the elevator room. The second level consists of the living quarters, an armory, a security room, a freight elevator, a tunnel to a section below the elevator, and a long tunnel that takes to one of the exits.
There are two sections that are not considered part of the neighborhood, one below the elevator, accessed from a tunnel in the second level, and another above it, consisting of catwalks.
It is featured only in one mission.
- There is an entrance behind a waterfall, next to the trails on Mount Claflin, it is behind some fake bushes which are, in fact gates. After passing under the waterfall, there is a large metal blast door.
- There is an entrance underground, off of the river tunnel under the mountain. This is the entrances used in the "Pyramid Scheme" mission.
- There is also a third way - a pair of metal doors in the side of the mountain which used to escape The Pyramid during the mission. Although these doors can be opened, and the tunnel inside accessed, the tunnel is separated from the facility by a blast door which is only open during "Pyramid Scheme".
Improvised Weapons inside include: barrel, explosive barrel, cardboard box, trashcan (metal, with lid), trashcan (plastic lined), coffee maker, twelve pack, chair (wooden), tv, monitor, chair (swivel), dvd player, keyboard, dolly.
- The Pyramid can be entered at any time throughout the game, even after the mission to destroy it.
- The textures used within The Pyramid after similar to those used in the Ultor facilities in the Red Faction series.
- It is mentioned on the radio that investigative reporter Sephren Nichols has a show about The Pyramid.
- It may refer to NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain Complex, as the facility was also built inside a mountain.
- The Pyramid, however, is a research facility, while Cheyenne Mountain Complex is a military base.
- According to an announcement on the facility intercom, Eric Gryphon was responsible for the day-to-day operations at The Pyramid.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.