The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Krunch 106.66|
|Also known as||
This station plays primarily hard rock & glam metal.
- Bang Tango - Dancin' On Coals
- Bang Tango - Love Injection
- Bang Tango - Someone Like You
- Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy
- L.A. Guns - Ballad Of Jayne
- Ratt - Back For More
- Ratt - Round and Round
- Ratt - Way Cool Jr.
- Roxx Gang - Ball 'n' Chain
- Roxx Gang - No Easy Way Out
- Slaughter - Mad About You
- Slaughter - Spend My Life
- Slaughter - Up All Night
- Winger - Easy Come Easy Go
- Winger - Seventeen
Saints Row 2Edit
Corndog is the DJ for The Krunch in Saints Row 2.
- 3 Inches of Blood - Deadly Sinners
- The Agony Scene - Barnburner
- As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left
- Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
- The Black Dahlia Murder - What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse
- Chimaira - Resurrection
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - Milk Lizard
- Helmet - Unsung
- Hum - Stars
- Lamb of God - Redneck
- Mastodon - Colony of Birchmen
- Opeth - Ghost of Perdition
- Trivium - Anthem (We Are the Fire)
- Wolfmother - Woman
- You like pop music? Go fuck yourself! Krunch: 106.66!
- — Station ID
- Curbstompin' mainstream rock since 1984!
- — Station ID
- The last three numbers, 666 is a reference to the Number of the Beast from the Bible's Book of Revelation. This number is commonly associated with heavy metal music.
- When someone calls in to request The Black Dahlia Murder's "What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse", she reveals that her name is Belmont, which is the surname of Playa from Castlevania II, where the song's title was inspired.
- In Saints Row: The Third, The Krunch is replaced with 106.66 The Blood.
- The radio station's designation is entirely fictitious, as FM radio stations in the United States (where Stilwater is located) end with only single odd numbers (1,3,5,7 and 9).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Image:
- ↑ Credits: Saints Row credits
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Note: Not available at Scratch That
- ↑ Note: Verified with multiple vehicles
- ↑ Note: One of six tracks played as end credit music.
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.