This is the talk page for Template:Activities and Diversions.
See Saints Row Wiki:Discussions for discussion policies.
While the new template looks fantastic, I'm a little concerned about the length. -452 07:54, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is a little lengthy. I was thinking of removing the Diversions header for Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: The Third and merging them in one way or another, but I don't know how to format it or if it would make much of a difference anyway. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 17:39, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Good idea, I've gone ahead and done that it makes it a little shorter, what do you think? Right now the diversions aren't actually listed as diversions, just as stunt/job/whatever. I don't think we could get it much shorter though. --452 03:31, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Another thought about length: I'm going to make each game separately hidden, and put a parameter in to unhide whichever game the activity applies to. Of course, with something like Escort, all games will be open by default - but it's something. --452 08:31, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I got it working OK. By default it still expands, I've added parameter usage to the page. --452 09:23, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
The title "Saints Row Activities and Diversions" is redundant, and should be titled "Activities and Diversions". Any other suggestions? No action will be taken until at least July. -452 00:59, May 21, 2016 (UTC)
- This template has now been renamed per the proposal.
- As with other renamed templates, this will be auto-replaced as I edit, with a final purge and redirect deletion at some later date.
- Other users should also update the template name if they're editing any articles for other reasons, but should generally not edit articles with the sole purpose of updating the template name. -452 06:19, July 1, 2016 (UTC)