- Some guys just never get enough of me.
The spark that ignites the conflict between the Vice Kings and the Saints is Tanya's unwitting abduction of Aisha's sister to serve in her brothel. The back-and-forth war of retaliation eventually concludes with the fall of the Vice King's empire. Tanya is ambitious, calculating, and depends on her feminine charms to keep both of her lovers (Tony Green and Warren Williams) in the dark about her true intentions for the Vice King's organization.[reference?] She convinces Williams to seize control of the Vice Kings away from Benjamin King following the death of Green, and then subsequently betrays Williams by shooting him in the head.
Tanya is briefly successful in consolidating her power, but the Vice Kings' failure to eliminate Benjamin King and the fact that some members of the Vice Kings do not take well to Tanya's rise to power within the gang returns to haunt her when King, Johnny Gat, and Playa storm King's penthouse where Tanya now presides over her new empire. Tanya is shot through a window in King's penthouse, although she manages to hold onto the ledge. Depite begging for mercy in agony, King refuses and kills her by stepping on her fingers, causing her to fall and she plunges thirty stories to her death, straight through King's Mag truck in the parking lot below.
Saints Row IVEdit
Tanya is recreated by the Zin Empire along with the Vice Kings inside Benjamin King's simulation, where he has to relive her coup against him. In this simulation, she teams up with Anthony Green instead of Warren Williams, and they kill King over and over again. When Playa enters into the simulation, which takes place in Stilwater, he comes across Tanya in the Saints Row Church. She panics and runs away when seeing them. Later on after killing Anthony, Playa and Ben King later encounter Tanya, who is now waiting with a group of Vice Kings. They exchange fire and after taking several bullets, Tanya disappears.
During Ben King's loyalty mission, Tanya has gotten into the Simulation and begins spreading a virus that turns people into her personal sex slaves and furries. After Playa begins destroying the virus, he goes to confront her at Technically Legal that she now runs. After a chase through Steelport, Playa gets hold of Tanya and throws her into the park, where King finishes her off with a bullet to the head.
- Tanya is the first female gang leader in the series. Playa is the second, and Viola and Kiki lead the Morningstar in Saints Row: The Third after the death of Phillipe Loren, making them the third and fourth female gang leaders. All of these leaders seized control of their gang.
- Tanya, Warren and Playa are the only characters who become gang leaders when their respective leaders leave the gangs.
- Playa insists she carries Hepatitis.
- She is the only member of her gang to not wear their "flags"; instead she has the color yellow dyed into her hair.
- She is the only non-black lieutenant of the Vice Kings, although she could be light-skinned black.
- It is said[when?][by who?] that Tanya was once a prostitute herself, under the control of the Vice Kings. She then rose from a prostitute to a Lieutenant by sleeping with anyone who was a major player in the Vice Kings.
- Tanya is extremely cruel to her hos and runs her operations with a tight fist.[reference?] She's also a money pincher and a miser as several of her hos testify to Playa after she is killed.[when?]
- In several cutscenes, she wields a cutscene-only object named "tanya_pistol", which resembles the Sig Sauer P226. The "tanya_pistol" object has a larger barrel which is thicker and higher than the VICE 9.[screenshot?]
Saints Row IVEdit
- In the Saints Row IV credits she is listed as Tonya Winters.
- Tanya's face is noticeably different compared to the first game.
- Tanya's voice is noticeably different compared to the first game.
- In her final Audio Log, Tanya says that she had Alderman Hughes "wrapped around my finger" and jokes about his death. However, Tanya died long before Hughes in Saints Row and wouldn't have known he was dead. William Sharp confirms and reflects on his own death in the Audio Logs, suggesting the virtual recreations are aware of events after their death.
- I remember when Tanya was sucking cock for dime bags
- — Random Stilwater prostitute
- Putting me in charge of the brothels was the best idea King ever had. There's no way anyone else in Stilwater would've been able to control the girls the way I did. It brought in the money, it brought in the clients, and it would've been the backbone of the Vice Kings if Gat and all the Saints hadn't ruined it all.
- — Tanya Audio Log 1
- King never had the control he thought he did over the Vice Kings. It was all me and Warren keeping things running. Well, mostly me. Warren's ego got just as big as Benjamin's in the end. He thought the two of us would rule the city. Guess he didn't know me like he thought he did.
- — Tanya Audio Log 2
- Warren, Tony, Alderman Hughes... I had them all wrapped around my finger... they would have died for me. Come to think of it, I guess they did.
- — Tanya Audio Log 3
Tanya and Asha
- Asha: "I heard you ran the Vice Kings for a bit, that right?"
Tanya: "Longer than just a bit, yeah. Took the reigns after I pushed out Ben King."
Asha: "Ahh, it takes a strong soul to stand up to Benjamin. Huh, you seem to me more than your hooker getup suggests."
Asha: "No offense intended, I'm just used to more conservative fashion, I guess."
Tanya: "Oh, yeah. I-I can see that."
Asha: "But you do look completely like a hooker."
Tanya and CID
- CID: "How do you manage the logistics of your brothel houses?"
Tanya: "It's really quite simple, if a room is empty, send the next customer in."
CID: "You do not care what sort of proclivities each of your girls or your patrons have?"
Tanya: "Look, sex is sex. What do I care if any of them would rather have something specific, as long as I get paid."
CID: "You are a terrible mistress and should be ashamed."
Tanya and Cyrus
- Cyrus: "'Cough' Tanya, isn't it?"
Tanya: "Yeah, what'd you need?"
Cyrus: "I was wondering ahh... what your rates are?"
Cyrus: "Your rates. I was curious what they are."
Tanya: "My rates!? I run the business, not work in it."
Cyrus: "Oh! Ah, terribly sorry. It's just, well, look at you."
Tanya and Fun Shaundi
- Fun Shaundi: "I like your shoes."
Tanya: "Yeah, they're pretty nice, I guess."
Fun Shaundi: "And the skirt, looks good on you."
Tanya: "Umm, thanks."
Fun Shaundi: "Ya got anything to eat? I'm starving."
Tanya: "Damn stoners."
Tanya and Gat
- Johnny Gat: "Hey, I'm sorry about Big Tony, but you know, that was business."
Tanya: "Oh, don't worry about that. It's in the past."
Johnny Gat: "Right."
Tanya: "I'm just saying I'm willing to forgive and forget if you are, honey."
Johnny Gat: "Tanya."
Tanya: "Yeah, baby?"
Johnny Gat: "You ain't getting close enough to shank me."
Tanya and Keith
- Tanya: "God, I can't believe I'm fighting on the side of the Saints."
Keith David: "I can't believe I'm fighting at all. This whole thing is insane. Heh, I wanted to be a statesman."
Tanya: "This whole invasion thing has fucked up everything. You know?"
Keith David: "It sure has. But, wait. Wait, wait. Didn't you die years ago?"
Tanya: "God, don't remind me."
Tanya and King
- Tanya: "So, umm, Ben."
Ben King: "Look, Tanya, what's done is done. We've had our beef and shit got settled, multiple times in fact. What you did back in Stilwater, I'm over it."
Tanya: "Wow, that's really big of you, Ben."
Ben King: "But you step out of line just once and I'll find an even bigger building to drop your ass from."
Tanya and Maero
- Tanya: "Just how much of your body is tattooed?"
Maero: "A lot."
Tanya: "What hurt the most to get?"
Maero: "The one I got after the Saints killed Jessica."
Tanya: "Oh. Umm. So ah, I'll shut up now."
Maero: "A very good idea."
Tanya and Matt
- Tanya: "You're from Steelport, right?"
Matt Miller: "Not originally, but yes, I spent some time there."
Tanya: "I heard it's a nice place. I thought about setting up an expansion of my business there once."
Matt Miller: "Really? And that type of business was this?"
Tanya: "Oh, you know. Prostitution, mostly."
Matt Miller: "Oh."
Tanya: "Any chance you might be looking for a good time?"
Matt Miller: "No, thank you, ma'am."
Tanya and Pierce
- Pierce: "Hey, girl."
Tanya: "Hey. Wait a minute, are you Pierce Washington?"
Pierce: "The one and only."
Tanya: "Listen, I'm a huge fan. Would you mind if I picked your brain sometime?"
Pierce: "Psth, anytime, girl. You wanna ask me something now?"
Tanya: "Streets are so noisy, I figure we could go some place more quiet. Maybe my place at nine. You bring the wine, I'll bring... my questions."
Pierce: "What wine do you like?"
Tanya: "Anything, but Malbec. Two glasses of that and I just can't control myself."
Pierce: "Well, Malbec it is. See ya at nine."
Tanya: "Ha. Too easy."
Tanya and Roddy
- Tanya: "God, finally! I'm working with someone I can respect. Man, I loved you as a bad guy back in the day."
Roddy Piper: "Well, thank you. Yeah, playing the bad guy is a lot of fun, you know?"
Tanya: "Then you became a good guy and I was like what the hell. I want old Roddy back, bad Roddy."
Roddy Piper: "Well you know, it's business. I had a lot of fun being a good guy, too."
Tanya: "Whatever, being the bad guy is so much better."
Tanya and Shaundi
- Shaundi: "God! I don't know why the Boss calls in you people for help. I mean, what the hell."
Tanya: "You people? Look, just because I was on the opposing side doesn't mean I'm some lesser being."
Shaundi: "No, but turning people into sex slaves and trying to turn humanity's last stand into a playground for your own profit, sure do go a long way. Don't you think?"
Tanya: "Yeah, I am pretty awesome."
Julius and Tanya
- Tanya: "This is awkward, isn't it? Me and you?"
Julius: "Ohh, I don't know. We both had our beef with King."
Tanya: "True, but I tried to kill him."
Julius: "And I tried to kill a future President. We all have our baggage."
Tanya: "Yeah, you're right. I guess you and me have a lot in common after all."
Julius: "Oh, let's not go that far."
Kinzie and Tanya
- Tanya: "You know, you're kind of mousy, but you've got that sexy geek librarian thing down really well."
Kinzie: "Um, thank you?"
Tanya: "I'm just saying, at my old place in Stilwater you would have been a major draw."
Kinzie: "Wait, you ran a brothel in Stilwater, didn't you?"
Tanya: "I'm kinda thinking Steelport could use one too. So, what do you say?"
Kinzie: "Teacup! Tea! Cup!"
Phillipe and Tanya
- Phillipe: "You almost remind me of my former assistants, Viola and Kiki."
Phillipe: "Well, they actually had a measure of intelligence"
Tanya: "Fuck you."
Veteran Child and Tanya
- Tanya: "You're from Stilwater, right? So am I."
Veteran Child: "Yeah, yeah. I've heard of you. You used to run the prostitution ring there, right?"
Tanya: "Among other things, yes. I also ran the Vice Kings."
Veteran Child: "Really? Nice. Something about power makes a woman really sexy."
Tanya: "You know, maybe after we're done, here you and me should talk some more."
Veteran Child: "I suppose Shaundi told you about the time I tried to get her take a bullet for me."
Tanya: "Ehh. I've had guys do worse."
- ↑ Relation: Boyfriend
- ↑ Credits: Saints Row credits
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Deep Silver: Saints Row IV - Voice Cast 2013-07-16
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Credits: Saints Row IV credits
- ↑ Cutscene: A Romantic Dinner
- ↑ Mission: Aisha's Favor
- ↑ Cutscene: Cold Winters
- ↑ Mission: All the King's Men
- ↑ Cutscene: Tanya's Fall From Grace
- ↑ Mission: King Me
- ↑ Mission: Dancing Queen
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Mission: The Belgian Problem
- ↑ Mission: The King and I
- ↑ Cutscene: Staying Healthy (All the King's Men)
- ↑ Image: