Not to be confused with Mayhem
- The [objective] of Mayhem is to cause as much monetary destruction as possible in a set time limit. We thought that was fun, and then we decided to go ahead and add a tank.
- — Drew Holmes
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Tank Mayhem is completely separate from Mayhem, which is also present in Saints Row: The Third.
- Easy: $125,000
- Medium: $350,000
- Hard: $400,000
- Easy: $250,000
- Medium: $500,000
- Hard: $600,000
After completing all 6 levels, Guardsmen become available as a Homies style.
Saints Row IVEdit
It's similar to Saints Row: The Third Tank Mayhem, but Challenger is changed to the alien tank Destructor.
The key to winning tank mayhem is to keep shooting with the constant firing gun to rack up combo. The combo acts as a multiplicator. To increase combo, shoot targets like fences (both mesh and wood work), news stands near storefronts, and groups of pedestrians (use the main gun if they are clustered together). Then shoot more expensive things like cars.
- Bronze: $300,000
- Silver: $600,000
- Gold: $1,000,000
- Bronze: $600,000
- Silver: $1,400,000
- Gold: $2,000,000
After completing all instances, along with UFO Mayhem and Mech Suit Mayhem, on Gold difficulty, a Saints Xor hoverbike is unlocked at Gateway Garage.
- In Developer Commentary, a Tank Mayhem instance is set in New Baranec, Carver Island, but there are no Tank Mayhem instances anywhere in Carver Island.
- In the Downtown hard instance of Tank Mayhem, a STAG Crusader always spawns almost out of view, including before STAG arrive in Steelport.
- Zombies appear in the New Colvin hard instance of Tank Mayhem, including before the zombie outbreak at Arapice Island.
- If you want to live, you shouldn't be a target next time
- — Female Voice 1, breaking the fourth wall
Check the Activity to-do list for ways to improve Activity articles.