This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Welcome Back article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Welcome Back article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Welcome Back article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mech Suit Mission Edit
When exactly is the "About Time!" achievement unlocked? Because when the achievement unlocks, that marks the end of the "Welcome Back" mission, and the beginning of a hidden mission. I assume it's at the end of "Saints of Rage" - it might also be interesting to check the statistics before and after that point. -452 (talk) 00:50, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
Don't throw Ronin in a hole. Edit
If you manage to throw one down a hole, you can't leave that screen. I guess they're still 'alive', but you can't kill them and move on. (Unsigned: User:TheJoebiusStrip 04:55, November 20, 2014)