This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Warden article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Warden article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Warden article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Doomsday or Predator Edit
Higher res photos of his powers? Edit
I added in three placeholder photos of a few of the wardens' powers (TK, Blast, and his gun), but they're pretty crappy quality. I think we need better ones ASAP, if anyone knows how to obtain those. Aperture Kills (talk) 22:16, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
Warden disappearing Edit
This is not the first time I've encountered this bug, but I would like to confirm what causes it.
What I did:
- Increased Notoriety
- When I got level 6, a Warden appeared and landed right on a Destructor tank. Then Warden disappeared. Notoriety got reset to 0 and the game has auto-saved.
- A vehicle might cause it. I'm not sure how, but it seems that if a Warden appears above any vehicle and lands on it, he is afterwards killed and Notoriety is reset.
- I've encountered only this situation before and it's likely to be true.
- A Warden might get smashed by moving vehicle when he didn't get the shield. It might be false theory, but if a Warden is killed after landing on a vehicle, then moving vehicle might as well kill him too.
- Notoriety decaying - likely to be false, as after gaining level 6, Notoriety doesn't decay unless Notoriety Wipe is used.
The bad thing is that this happens very rarely and testing it may take a lot of time, though I will try to test it, too.