This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Vulture article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Vulture article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Vulture article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.
Check the DLC to-do list for ways to improve DLC articles.
anon users and repeated information Edit
- The article says: "While it appears to not have doors, if you shoot the open space bullets will not go through, and the Vulture will be damaged and eventually explode if you keep shooting."
- anon user added: "Note: If you try to shoot through the open doors, the bullets do not go through, as if the doors weren't open. The Vulture will explode if you shoot that area enough times."
- I guess some people don't read before editing? -User452 14:15, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
The picture shown for the Vulture is completely different than the actual helicopter in game. Other than the first one, the pictures in the gallery would work for this article. Jazzlizard 16:59, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- If you'd actually bother to read the article, you'd see that the helicopter appears in more than one game. It looks different in different games. GMRE 17:03, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- My bad, I assumed it was an incorrect image since there's only one picture of the one that's not from SR3. Jazzlizard 17:30, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Vulture in SR3 Beginning? Edit
If I remember correctly, the first mission of Saints Row: The Third had the Saints fighting against the police as well as Morningstar, and Morningstar used a Vulture, not a Tornado, against the Saints. Could this helicopter also be considered the "boss" of the Morningstar arc (I know it's only at the beginning, but still)?