This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Viper Laser Rifle article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Viper Laser Rifle article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Viper Laser Rifle article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Infinite ammo?" Edit
"The bonus of infinite ammo becomes redundant if the "Infinite Rifle Ammunition" upgrade is purchased." Does this weapon have infinite ammo in the console versions..? It doesn't on PC. --18.104.22.168 19:41, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I just tested on xbox, and it does not have infinite ammo by default, it cannot be "charged", and does not have to be reloaded, instead it has an overheat bar which allows 34 blasts to be fired continually at level 4.
- After buying the Infinite Rifle Ammo upgrade, it has infinite ammo. -452 (talk) 21:50, March 1, 2014 (UTC)