This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Upgrades in Saints Row: The Third article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Upgrades in Saints Row: The Third article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Upgrades in Saints Row: The Third article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Reward to-do list for ways to improve Reward articles.
When you buy the upgrade to duel wield pistols, is it still possible to use only one pistol, or are you stuck duel wielding for the rest of the game?(184.108.40.206 20:59, December 8, 2011 (UTC))
- Unfortunately, or fortunately, not. You can't remove this or other upgrades. --TheMoonLightman 03:12, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
I think, we need to add prices for each upgrade. --TheMoonLightman 03:15, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed. --user452 05:03, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
I'm not sure why the article said that Upgrades were similar to cheats - Upgrades are similar to unlockables, so much so that they are listed in unlockables.xtbl along with mission unlockables. --user452 00:25, May 15, 2012 (UTC)