This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Tower (Diversion) article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Tower (Diversion) article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Tower (Diversion) article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
I think it's particular interesting that all Towers feature unique vehicle spawns except the Stanfield tower. So much so that I'm wondering if it's actually true. The Stanfield tower does have a parking lot near the base, but it doesn't seem to have any particularly interesting vehicles. The askew parking spots are just as random, I checked.
Could anyone like to play a game of "let's prove 452 wrong?"
- Vehicles (attempt 1): Churchill x2, Raycaster, Toad, Sovereign, Hollywood
- Vehicles (attempt 2): Atlantica, Bootlegger, Pheonix, Mockingbird, bulldog, Torch, Sovereign, Hollywood (different spots)
The easy part is, every time, you do a lap around the base of the Tower, the vehicles randomise. :(
Perhaps there's a vehicle on the tower somewhere that hasn't been found yet. -452 (talk) 03:13, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
- TheMoonLightman (talk) 04:16, September 4, 2014 (UTC)