This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Torbitron article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Torbitron article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Torbitron article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
"can carry 2 brutes"Edit
- One of the brutes must be armed. -452 18:09, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Fun fact: If you dismiss a Brute homie who is holding a weapon, it vanishes. So that's the end of my testing for now, but did re-confirm Johnny (with weapon) and Aisha (sans weapon) in the back of the Torbitron.
- I couldn't get Aisha to get in with the Incinerator, she kept dropping it as soon as I entered the vehicle and just standing there. I called her first, and Tag second, so in the Homie hud I have: (blank)(Aisha)(Tag). I'm not sure if that makes a difference who can have the weapon. I've experimented with normal homies and passenger positions in the past, and it's usually just a matter of who is closest to the vehicle. Also I got Tag entering both before and after Aisha got in, so that doesn't make a difference.
- I hope this helps! -452 02:28, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.