This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the The Syndicate article.
- Comments and questions about improving the The Syndicate article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the The Syndicate article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
LogosEditNow I see that the "logo" for each of the gangs involved in the Syndicate is basically just a star recolored. While here, instead of a logo we have an artwork for Loren. The thing is: Those aren't the logos. In the Deckers article we have a photo "Decker's logos", those are the logos of the 3 gangs, just recolored into blue, the Luchadores logo in on the top (evidence - the wallpaper(-ish ), Killbane's suit), Deckers' is the middle (evidence - cars (duh)) and Morning Star's is the bottom (evidence(-sh) - the eyepatch (as Loren's)). The star itself is a symbol of the Syndicate as a whole (also, it's pink), Loren, DeWynters ( I think), Miller and even the goons all have pins with pink stars on their clothing. So, I say we should change the article pictures to the actual logos instead of just recolored stars and Loren's picture. What do you think? (unsigned: 188.8.131.52 21:31, December 5, 2011) (resigned by User:Jurrak :
Jurrak - The Jokestradamus20:36, December 12, 2011 (UTC))
- I say go for it. --user452 00:37, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
- On it, but does anyone have higher qulity links for the Luchador and Decker logos? These ones are at a bad angle.
Jurrak - The Jokestradamus20:36, December 12, 2011 (UTC) (User:Jurrak)
Is it possible to still encounter the gangs even after you have conquered all of steelport? Even if it's just in activities, I still would like to know, (I have always perfered to fight gangs rather than the police). (anonymous), (not THAT anonymous, I just don't want to put my name up on the internet where any random weirdo can see it). (unsigned: 184.108.40.206 01:07, December 6, 2011)
- As it says above the edit box, type ~~~~ to sign your posts. --user452 00:37, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
An anon user added an uncited claim that Dex would control the syndicate in a DLC. I have removed this, as it sounds completely made up. --user452 02:04, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
in the trivia bit about each gang being of different nationalities, this should be cleared up to each Leader of the gangs being of different nationalities, because the DeWynter sisters and Killbane are both American. (Unsigned: .22-Shooter 02:51, June 8, 2012 (UTC))