This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Thank You and Goodnight! article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Thank You and Goodnight! article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Thank You and Goodnight! article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- I just checked, no specific variant loaded, which means they're completely random. --452 01:36, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- The article doesn't actually say anything about Sabretooths. :( -452 (talk) 16:23, April 27, 2014 (UTC)
Has anyone ever tried exit glitching out of this mission with the Fireworks? Either pause+exit or replay-in-replay exit is at least worth eliminating. -452 14:10, June 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Replay-in-replay: Keep other weapons, but not fireworks.
- Failure pause: Truck exploding is a Smoked screen, pausing doesn't work here, and if it did it would result in a hung Smoked screen.
- Pause+exit: The lack of checkpoint at the start of the truck section makes this difficult - no success yet.
- -452 04:08, September 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Successfully used Pause+exit, same results as Replay-in-replay exit: weapons kept, no truck or fireworks present. -452 04:58, September 3, 2016 (UTC)