This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Tagging article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Tagging article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Tagging article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Activity to-do list for ways to improve Activity articles.
Saints Row: The Third Edit
I don't recall seeing any Deckers, Luchadores or Morning Star graffiti in SRTT - is there any? --452 06:53, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Tagging does not exist in the game as their is no graffiti from enemy gangs. There is no graffiti in SRTT because the gangs are not street gangs. -452 07:53, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
[Special:Contributions/Omg2090 Omg2090] added:
The [[Collectibles#Photo Op|Photo Op collectibles]] effectively replaces Tagging, because they count towards 100% completion and require the player's interaction.
At first, I was simply going to reword this, but when my rewording contained more dissimilarities than similarities, I changed my mind.
- Required for 100% completion
- Requires pushing a button to initiate
- Marked on the map
- Does not require any interaction after initiating
- Does not unlock anything
- Does not leave a permanent change on the environment
While I concede that this is indeed the closest thing that SRTT has to Tagging, it has barely any similarities, and it's tenuous to claim that it in any way "replaces" it. -452 13:47, August 24, 2017 (UTC)