This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the TK Mayhem article.
- Comments and questions about improving the TK Mayhem article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the TK Mayhem article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
As much as I dislike having to name the article "TK Mayhem", that is unfortunately the official title.
- "ACT_TK_MAYHEM_NAME":"TK MAYHEM"
- "ACT_TK_MAYHEM_START":"START TK MAYHEM"
However, the name "TELEKINESIS MAYHEM" is also used, on the map and on the unlock screen.
- "MAP_ICON_TK_MAYHEM":"TELEKINESIS MAYHEM"
- "UNL_DESC_TK_MAYHEM":"Harder instances of the TELEKINESIS MAYHEM Activity are available in the simulation."
I want to add a line that "Out of all Mayhem versions, TK Mayhem contains the fewest ways of causing damage.", but I'm not sure if it's true. I think it's probably just true that all versions of Mayhem in Saints Row IV contain fewer ways of causing damage than in previous games.
- Saints Row - weapons and cars available - are there any targets?
- Saints Row 2 - weapons and cars available, high value targets
- Saints Row: The Third (normal) - weapons and cars available
- Saints Row: The Third (tank) - 2 weapons + running things over
- Saints Row IV (tank) - 2 weapons + running things over
- Saints Row IV (mech) - 2 weapons + dash, moving targets
- Saints Row IV (UFO) - 2 weapons, moving targets
- Saints Row IV (Black Hole) - Black Hole gun only. are there targets?
- Saints Row IV (Stomp) - Stomp only. are there targets?
- Saints Row IV (TK) - Throwing balls only. are there targets?
I have recently uploaded images of TK Mayhem Gameplay to the gallery and am unsure as to which images should be used in the article or if there should be an image at all. Could someone please clarify this and if so provide me with the appropriate formatting to do so? Thank you. Kingdom1232 (talk) 07:16, July 17, 2018 (UTC)