This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Syndicate Tower article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Syndicate Tower article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Syndicate Tower article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
How to get in?Edit
Ever since I complete the Belgian Problem, I've been trying to find a way in Syndicate Tower. There's saint symbols all over it and it glows purple in night, but I can't find a way in. Can someone help me? -18.104.22.168 21:16, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Use the genki mobile if you have it because it's the only way through that garage door but the building is all see through and there is only an interior for the docking station 22.214.171.124 11:08, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Definitive answer: You're not supposed to get back into it with either choice, but it is possible to get back into it via several glitches - entering it from underneath using a jetbike is one way, using the Genki Manapult cannon is another, there are probably other ways. -452 21:45, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
Cost to Build the Syndicate Tower in Real Life Edit
Cost breakdown and process. Edit
I have calculated that the build the Syndicate Tower in Real Life would cost an estimated 1.82 Billion US Dollars. I have come to this calculation via the following process: The cost of the Burj Khalifa (current tallest building on the planet) was 1.5 Billion USD. Take this number divided by the height of the building: $1.5 Billion/ 2723 feet: 551,000 dollars per foot (rounded up - take into account we are dealing with a Syndicate building: amenities throughout). So, with 551,000 dollars per foot, we take the total height of the Syndicate Tower (3287 feet, I'll elaborate in another post about how I came to this accurate height) and multiply it by the cost per foot and we have: 551,000 X 3287 = 1.82 Billion USD (Rounded up of course to account for the way the structure is shaped [rectangular prism versus the tapering to a tip as is the situation with the Burj Khalifa: extra material needed] and for all the Syndicate installed amenities included in the Construction) total cost of the Building.
If anyone has extra input or corrections, please tack them on, I am open to criticism.
SyndicateLeader89 07:45, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
The Three Towers Edit
Wonder why they did not think of making the Deckers tower and the Luchadores tower to be taken over as its more nice if the Saints take control of all three towers instead of just one. Queen Darkness Von Haven (talk) 05:37, March 24, 2014 (UTC)