This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Strength in Numbers article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Strength in Numbers article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Strength in Numbers article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.
Mission strings Edit
- MSN_LC07__NEW_1=Dex was killed.
- MSN_LC07__NEW_2=Troy was killed
- MSN_LC07__NEW_3=Dex was abandoned.
- MSN_LC07__NEW_4=Troy was abandoned.
- MSN_LC07_ABANDON_JULIUS=Julius was abandoned
- MSN_LC07_ABANDONING=You are abandoning your crew. Return to the church.
- MSN_LC07_DEFEND=Defend the church at all costs.
- MSN_LC07_DEFEND_GY=<red>They</red> are coming from the south, help repel them.
- MSN_LC07_DEFEND_NORTH=Help <green>Julius</green> defend the north side.
- MSN_LC07_DESTROY_CAR=Destroy Victor's car.
- MSN_LC07_DISPLAY_NAME=Strength in Numbers
- MSN_LC07_FAIL_ABANDON=You've abandoned your crew.
- MSN_LC07_FAIL_JULIUS=Julius was killed
- MSN_LC07_KILL_VICTOR=Kill <red>Victor</red>.
- MSN_LC07_STORY=Furious at the Saints for Hector's assassination, the fearless Carnales enforcer, Victor, led an all-out siege against the 3rd Street Saints' headquarters, and this time, he wasn't turning back. You and the other Saints withstood the assault, took out the attacking Carnales, and finally fed Victor his last bullet.
Hope you like :D - James3456 19:25, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Nice work!
- One tip though, could you please upload larger images? File:Strength In numbers.jpg is so small you can't really see anything. -User452 22:23, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Kk. I'l keep that in mind
James3456 11:17, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Apparently the final cutscene is split into two named halves:
- lc07_scene01 = Chain of Command
- lc07_scene02 = Got a Light?
- lc07_scene02a = Disgusting Habit
- lc07_scene02b = Lovers Spat