This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Store Ownership article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Store Ownership article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Store Ownership article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- "TUT_TITLE_STORE_OWNERSHIP": "Store Ownership"
- "TUT_STORE_OWNERSHIP": "Once you own a hood you can buy a share of each business in that hood. Owning a share of the business will give you a discount on their items, a small payout each day, plus Saints will protect it."
- "MAP_HIDDENNAME_PROPERTY": "PROPERTY"
- "TUT_TITLE_STORE_OWNERSHIP": "PROPERTY OWNERSHIP"
- "TUT_STORE_OWNERSHIP": "Owning Property provides hourly income and will provide a discount on items sold there."
While Store Ownership still exists in SRTT and is not replaced by Property Ownership, the only different between Store and Property Ownership is that you cannot "use" Properties. As they are conceptually the same, they belong on a combined page.
While not technically defined as a Diversion, I believe that anything which is not defined as an activity, and not required for 100% Completion is, by nature, a "Diversion", and in spirit is the same as other things in the game which are explicitly defined as Diversions. --user452 08:47, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm glad to see that I already covered this. Just now I've tried pretty exhaustively to find any instance of the term "Diversion" being used in relation to Store and Property Ownership, but I still can't anything.
- Store Hacking, on the other hand, most definitely is. -452 01:26, October 18, 2013 (UTC)