This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Snipes 57 article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Snipes 57 article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Snipes 57 article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
See also: Talk:Car 57
If I accidentally hit another plane on the runway and lose a wing, attempting to bail out of the Snipes always causes my game to freeze. Just curious if anyone else experienced this.--Darth Oblivion 22:48, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Probably just the system, I haven't gotten this bug, try cleaning the disk, that always helps me :D RainofDeath 18:25, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
Is there any way to employ and retract the landing gear? It seems like various aircraft have a landing gear which would be able to get retracted, I just don't have an idea how. AldeaMalvada (talk) 12:41, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
- No, but because they're not designed to be retracted they do not effect drag by being out. It looks a little stupid flying around with your gear out, but the planes handle fine.
- It's interesting that the F-69 automatically switches from hover mode to landing mode when you're near the ground, but none of the other aircraft have anything like that. -452 17:57, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
I double checked, and plane_jet01_car_rig is not included in the Saints Row IV files, which is why Forum:Variants only has the SRTT entry for it. There is no reason for anyone to assume that Car 57 would be in Saints Row IV, and anyone capable of editing the data files in order to add a cheat for Car 57 would know that trying to add plane_jet01_car_rig to the garage simply would not work. 452 01:25, October 29, 2019 (UTC)