This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Shivington article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Shivington article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Shivington article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
The game data files indicate that the fires go out after 120 "gametime hours", assuming this meaning "120 hours by the game clock", then that translates to 2 hours of real time. I'm going to verify this before adding it to the trivia section. --user452 03:31, April 24, 2012 (UTC)