This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Samurai Sword article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Samurai Sword article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Samurai Sword article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
I cant get the dual katanas off Jyunichi (I'm not doing the clipboard version) Can anyone help? Thanks :) (unsigned: The Lemon exterminator 14:50, June 9, 2010)
- You can't actually acquire the Dual Katanas Jyunichi uses. They aren't actually a unique weapon, but two katanas Jyunichi is programmed to wield. Sorry. Son Of Samedi 21:42, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
- No, thats incorrect. Find the small room with openable doors (behind you when you start fighting. Open them and lure him in. Use pimp slap. This only works with xbox 360. Spedster777 23:33, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
Thought I'd just add; There's a mod called "Gentlemen Of The Row" which allows the player to dual wield Samurai Swords after completing the Kanto Connection mission. These will work outside of the Kanto Connection mission as well. And remember: Gravy ain't no vegetable: It's the most BITCHINest BITCH fruit. 21:53, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Confirmation is needed whether the Sword can be used on a Toad. Common sense says "No", since it is likely a mechanic that is enabled only for Motorcycles. There appears to be some history of it being removed and re-added. --user452 22:21, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Common sense prevails. The Samurai Sword cannot be used on a Toad. Apparently, the people who kept adding it back never bothered to check whether it was true. --user452 21:33, April 1, 2012 (UTC)