This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Samson's Surprise article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Samson's Surprise article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Samson's Surprise article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Mission strings Edit
- MSN_WR02_BEING_CHASED=Lose the Rollerz before entering the garage!
- MSN_WR02_DISPLAY_NAME=Samson's Surprise
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED1=Driver taunted 1
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED2=Driver taunted 2
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED3=Driver taunted 3
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED4=Driver taunted 4
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED5=Driver taunted 5
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED6=Driver taunted 6
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED7=Driver taunted 7
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED8=Driver taunted 8
- MSN_WR02_DRIVER_TAUNTED9=Driver taunted 9
- MSN_WR02_ENEMIES_LEFT=Racers left: %s
- MSN_WR02_FAIL_DRIVER=You attacked the drivers before the race started.
- MSN_WR02_GET_A_CAR=Return with a vehicle to challenge the Rollerz.
- MSN_WR02_GET_TO_GARAGE=Lose the Rollerz and get to the garage.
- MSN_WR02_LOST_RACE=All the <red>Rollerz</red> need to be killed.
- MSN_WR02_OPPONENT_BLOWEDUP1=One opponent destroyed!
- MSN_WR02_OPPONENT_BLOWEDUP2=Two opponents destroyed!
- MSN_WR02_START=Get a car and head to the <teal>race</teal>.
- MSN_WR02_STAY_AHEAD=Stay ahead of the other racers to heat 'em up.
- MSN_WR02_STORY=At a low-key meeting in a nightclub, Lin revealed that the cars you intercepted were rigged to explode, and then given back to the Rollerz. Your job was to enter their race and make sure the engines got hot enough to explode. In the spectacle that followed, you helped Troy taunt the drivers into detonating their own cars, then made a hasty getaway to the Row when the Rollerz caught on.
- MSN_WR02_TAUNT=The taunt meter will fill when you're close to an <red>enemy</red>.
- MSN_WR02_TAUNT_NOW=Stay close to the <red>driver</red> to taunt him.
- MSN_WR02_TROY_DISMISSED=Troy is needed to finish this mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.