This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Should we split this into "Saints Row: The Third - Enter The Dominatrix" and "Saints Row IV - Enter The Dominatrix"?
I think there's enough info about the cancelled version to support the split, and having all the info about the cancelled game in the same article as the released game may be confusing. -452 22:33, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Proposed for 3 years with no objections, splitting now. -452 15:56, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Split completed. -452 16:42, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
Is "The" confirmed to be capitalised? -452 00:07, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- marketplace.xbox.com says it is "the". Renaming. -452 (talk) 00:02, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- The unlock screen also uses a lowercase t. -452 (talk) 22:13, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
so, they're being interviewed in their space suits, on The Ship, about EtD. Donnie even specifically mentions his part in SRIV being cut from the game. Therefore in universe, the events of Saints Row IV are fictional. It makes sense, since the Save Shaundi ending is canon, therefore the Gangsta's in Space movie is canon, so it makes perfect sense that Saints Row IV is just another in-universe movie. -452 (talk) 15:26, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
Warning addition Edit
Having wasted two hours on Enter the Dominatrix having triggered it soon after "The Real World," only to discover that "At the Races" goes nowhere if you don't have telekinesis yet, I think a warning is fair game. This is a fairly major bit of poor planning; the DLC shouldn't unlock until Power Up CID is completed. 23skidoo (talk) 04:22, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
I disagree with it being moved to Trivia. It is not trivia, it is a major error in the production of the game. Anyone who tries to play the DLC before Power Up CID (I don't know where the editor thought the article doesn't exist - it's a mission) wastes their time. It is particularly important if someone pays separately for the DLC and installs it before playing the game, as I assume it unlocks after The Real Word regardless. Please move it back. 23skidoo (talk) 07:02, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Errors in the game have always gone in the trivia section.
- What are you talking about Power Up CID not existing? -452 (talk) 09:43, August 14, 2014 (UTC)