This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Saints Row 2 Vehicle Manual article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Saints Row 2 Vehicle Manual article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Saints Row 2 Vehicle Manual article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Proposed deletion Edit
- The "Saints Row 2 Vehicle Manual" is not an in-game object, and therefore should not be an article on this wiki.
- The article Wheelman manual should be renamed to Cars
- The article Piracy Manual should be renamed to Boats
- They are both great generic articles about driving Cars and Boats.
- -User452 00:34, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.