This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Richard Hughes article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Richard Hughes article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Richard Hughes article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
What is the source of the claim that the University statue is also Hughes?
- They are not the same statue.
- The statues are not similar.
- The university statue's face is not the same as Hughes face, or the other statue's face. They are very different
- The university statue is holding glasses, Hughes is not known to wear glasses.
- The university statue appears to have a mustache.
- There is no plague at the university statue.
- The internal game files do not say that the university statue is Hughes, filenames are: "dth_statue_hughes hughes_statue_d.png" and "dth_statue_unia statue_d4.png"
- -User452 05:21, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
- As there ,is no factual basis for the claim, and it was added by an anon user, I have removed the statement from the article. -User452 05:33, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
The Pride of Stilwater Edit
Is The Pride of Stilwater that Hughes is talking about in Radio ads 2 and 3 the statue that is destroyed at the end of the mission "3rd Street Vice Kings"? It sounds like that's what he's describing, but I was wondering if there's any evidence. And if so, would that mean Radio ad 3 doesn't play until completion of that mission? – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 18:22, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- In that mission, Johnny says "I think its time to thank him for his gift to Stilwater", I'll check the data file for unlock info later. --user452 23:37, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- and the quote "but a constant reminder that great men often have to shoulder considerable burden." would seem to indicate that he's talking about the statue (Him carrying the world) --user452 23:39, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Success of VK06a is:
- hood_set_owner("vk_highend02", "Playas")
- radio_post_event("NEWS_VK_HERD_02", false)
- radio_post_event("CMP_HUGHES_RADIO1_7", false)
- I've been meaning to collect all the unlock info for easy reference, I'll do that one day soon. --user452 01:46, April 21, 2012 (UTC)