This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the RPG Launcher article.
- Comments and questions about improving the RPG Launcher article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the RPG Launcher article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
Jimmy 117 said that you can obtain unlimited RPG ammo without the Corporate Warfare Pack, by obtaining the unlimited rifle Ammo, then going to your weapons cache and switching to the McManus and then the RPG. Anyway i'm going to test this today and if it is not true, it will be removed from the RPG Launcher trivia SUV-Riderz. 10:59, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Let me know how that goes, because it sounds like a load of crap. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 20:01, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunaly. i didn't have the time today to test it. but tomorrow i will test it and if it is false. I will remove it.
- If it is true. I will make a better guide on obtaining it. SUV-Riderz. 20:04, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Oke. this guy was talking bullshit. I switched to the McManus and then the RPG Launcher and i didn't have Unlimited RPG Ammo. I even finished the Hitman Targets again and immediatly changed to the McManus and then the RPG and and i still didn't have unlimited RPG ammo so Jimmy 117's edit is false, and will be removed.SUV-Riderz. 11:58, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for investigating this. -User452 12:56, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
I agree with the removal of the cheat from that sentence, but it occurs to me that perhaps, since the cheats applies to this weapon, this article might bear mentioning the cheat.
It also occurs to me that perhaps the Cheats should be moved out of the Trivia section into a Cheats section, which could have the 2 cheats already in the article, as well as the infinite ammo cheat. What do you think? -User452 11:53, September 2, 2011 (UTC)