This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
I have know idea how to create a citation, but I want to add some to the contributations I've made to this page. Can someone tell me how? (unsigned: Justflando7 04:01, August 22, 2011)
There is a glitch involved with one of the SERCs, whenever I'd enter it, there would be a red spot on the right side of the screen blocking 80% of my view, making the game impossible to beat. I've tried loading another save file and resetting, but they just don't work. This pretty much makes the mascot customization option impossible to unlock for me. 184.108.40.206 12:13, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I've had this happen to me before, but resetting the game did fix it. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 15:28, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
This activity has 3 defined names.
- "MAP_ICON_RUNNING_MAN": "PROF. GENKI" (shown on map)
- "ACT_RUNNING_MAN_NAME": "PROFESSOR GENKI'S S.E.R.C." (ACT_RUNNING_MAN_* is a list of variables used within the activity)
- "ACTIVITY_NAME_RUNNING_MAN": "PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX" (ACTIVITY_NAME_* is a list of activity names, unsure when these are used)
- Ah ha, they used "Running Man" as well? Really? I know they compared the two before the game was released but I find it funny that it's in the code too. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 11:20, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
When a Plan Comes Together Edit
In this mission, the team enters SERC from a rear entrance and play the part of the defenders, fighting off Zin to protect Kinzie while she hacks a way out. The defensive deck is caged off from the kiling floor, and useable minigun turrets are set at intervals along the bars. Zin troopers, and later Murderbots, will rush through the maze on the killing floor, shooting the defenders and trying to come near close to Kinzie to attack.
When mounting a minigun, the true game begins and a murder meter is displayed which must be filled before the onslaught ends and the contestants can be released. Using the minigun isn't necessary to scoring; any weapon kills will count. Angry Tiger and Sad Panda shooting targets are scattered around the maze. When an Angry Tiger is hit, a row of fire or electrical traps nearby will activate, destroying everything in the surrounding corridors of the maze. When a Sad Panda is hit, the cage along the defensive area will electrify, damaging everyone on it.