This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Peewee article.
- Comments and questions about improving the Peewee article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the Peewee article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
No Longer Safe?Edit
I entered the code on my PS3 Greatest Hits version and it noted my saves afterward as "cheats enabled". I had entered no other "cheats" other than the three "safe" vehicles (which I did all at once). So, I don't know if this is special for the newer version of the game, but I had to load an older save and replay. I only entered them and didn't enable them and it still counted. 22.214.171.124 04:48, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I have tested this myself and confirmed that all 3 promotional vehicles codes flag the save as "cheats enabled", but these do NOT disable autosave, and there are no achievements on PS3 452 15:33, January 6, 2020 (UTC)