This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the PR Center article.
- Comments and questions about improving the PR Center article. are always welcome here.
- For general discussion and questions about playing the game, please use the forum.
- You do not need to ask for permission to edit the PR Center article, go for it!
- If there is an existing discussion about proposed changes, please contribute to that discussion.
- If you have something to add to a past discussion, feel free to reply!
- It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the last comment.
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of other topics which need responses.
- "CS_TITLE_STAG_HQ_PR_CENTER":"STAG HQ - PR CENTER"
- "M12_OBJ_ENTER_THE_PR_CENTER":"ENTER THE [format][color:location]PR CENTER[/format]"
- "M12_OBJ_GO_TO_THE_PR_CENTER":"GO TO THE [format][color:location]PR CENTER[/format]"
- "M13_OBJ_GOTO_PR_CENTER":"GO TO THE [format][color:location]PR CENTER[/format]"
- "M15_OBJ_GO_TO_PR_CENTER":"GET TO [format][color:location]STAG PR CENTER[/format]"
Most often referenced as "PR CENTER". --452 01:18, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm unsure whether it should be "PR Center" or "PR center".
- However, Marshall Winslow Recreation Center, New Hennequet Rec Center, Rounds Square Shopping Center and Stilwater Science Center establish precedence. -452 (talk) 20:18, December 12, 2013 (UTC)
The game data files contain exactly one reference to a STAG stronghold.
- "STRONGHOLD_START_MESSAGE_STAG":"START STAG STRONGHOLD"
This must have been deleted early during development, while the Powder stronghold as removed late in development, as there are far more references to Powder as a stronghold.
- The only building that STAG own is the PR Center, so it's an obvious candidate as the Stronghold. The only other options are the carriers.
- The PR Center has a Crib-like garage underneath. No other non-crib buildings have this type of garage.
- All Strongholds have an interior which is featured during the Stronghold mission which concludes with the Saints owing the Stronghold.
- Powder, Safeword and Burns Hill are confirmed to have these.
- The Belgian Problem, while never referred to as a Stronghold in the data files, also has a special interior only seen in the mission which ends with the building under Saints control.
- Strongholds typically appear immediately prior to the arc finale, which concludes a choice. The mission featuring the interior, Nyte Blayde's Return, appears immediately before STAG Party, which concludes with a choice.
--452 01:18, July 28, 2012 (UTC)